How do i watch the game

catiii

Reaction score
Bozos may pull one of his ripoff jobs and not only require Prime but then charge for it on top of that like he does most Prime videos.
Stream crackstreams or streameast.live

blueblood70

Reaction score
Screw the NFL for putting a national game behind a pay wall. :angry:
Really that's how you see it I mean I could see why you'd be upset...

I'm glad I have prime but you do have to understand that this 100 billion dollar corporation has to have a way to generate money to pay for this league, if not it would be the XFL or the AAF, or the USFL constantly going bankrupt constantly disappearing for years this is the way the NFL makes its money....

by the way it's not the only league that does this because I hardly ever get to see any Mavericks, rangers , or stars games because they're on a channel that's not carried by most service providers or you have to pay for the NBA league channel or whatever the other channel was that used to be on like Fox Sports southwest that folded and it became another name well I don't hardly ever get to see any of those games unless they are on national TV...

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Better get used to it, I believe the NFL and Amazon have eight more years in the contract. Sadly most of the games are duds

blueblood70

Reaction score
I still have an antenna.
I have prime but I also live in Arlington TX so in an emergency I also have off air antenna and being really close to Cedar Hill I get great TV off an antenna but I still rather have it where I can pause it Fast forward through the commercials and all that other good stuff but it is a good backup in case I lose my Wi-Fi or something happens I can still catch the game...

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Screw the NFL for putting a national game behind a pay wall. :angry:
I wish they were all like this. On Amazon Prime, MAX, or one of the apps. $10-$20 a month for a lot of great Movies, TV and my NFL.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Duty calls, I'll probably be sleep when the Cowboys play. Highlights it is, for me.

rambo2

Reaction score
It's not about being cheap. When I was a kid I used to love watching the Ali fights on TV, with Howard Cosell announcing. Those were the days. But I haven't seen a single fight since they went PPV, which started in 1981. Its all about greed and trying to milk as much money out of people as possible.

If the NFL ever goes this route, which they seem to be headed towards, I will be done with professional football.

How would doing this help the fans? It would only hurt us more. The amount of money people pay to go see an event live wouldn't change, and now you make it worse by forcing the less fortunate to pay fees to watch their favorite team on TV?

I will be saying screw the NFL if or when this happens. I love the sport and have loved playing it since I was a small child, But I won't love it enough to support corporate greed. We already have enough of that as it is.
Try radio. Also, there are a lot of good things included with Prime. You can have anything you need delivered ro your door and save yourself some money.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I have Prime but have used streameast on multiple occasions. How is it that these sites are allowed to stream all the games that they do? I’m surprised that they do not get shut down.
The NFL could play whack a mole and watch them keep popping up but I think the advertisers have no problem with it because it expands the number of people who get to see their ads which is their Prime-ary goal (see what I did there?). Plus, those are eyes they aren't paying for, so it's free advertising. If the advertisers (the money) cared, they'd be gone.

Last edited: