How do i watch the game

Dunks3001

Reaction score
wait, I thought in the past the Thursday Cowboy game after thanksgiving was always broadcasted locally. Is that changing this year.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
As a backup you can always listen to the game live on the Cowboys app. Fully understand not wanting to pay for Prime. I only have it because my kid gets a college student discount and it is dirt cheap.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not about being cheap. When I was a kid I used to love watching the Ali fights on TV, with Howard Cosell announcing. Those were the days. But I haven't seen a single fight since they went PPV, which started in 1981. Its all about greed and trying to milk as much money out of people as possible.

If the NFL ever goes this route, which they seem to be headed towards, I will be done with professional football.

How would doing this help the fans? It would only hurt us more. The amount of money people pay to go see an event live wouldn't change, and now you make it worse by forcing the less fortunate to pay fees to watch their favorite team on TV?

I will be saying screw the NFL if or when this happens. I love the sport and have loved playing it since I was a small child, But I won't love it enough to support corporate greed. We already have enough of that as it is.
I hope you make more money now than when you were a kid. I couldn't afford much when i was a kid, now I can. Spread the wealth.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:muttley: Moma may have real needs for the family home...just saying.

I'll get it on local TV...watch it on a pair of TV's in the bedroom and the radio simultaneously with analysis.
Shhh....i use my daughter's account...lol. the real joke is that she uses my wife's credit card to pay it! She gets her book from Amazon

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
It showed a replay of the game at midnight on the NFL network on DirecTV.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's not about being cheap. When I was a kid I used to love watching the Ali fights on TV, with Howard Cosell announcing. Those were the days. But I haven't seen a single fight since they went PPV, which started in 1981. Its all about greed and trying to milk as much money out of people as possible.

If the NFL ever goes this route, which they seem to be headed towards, I will be done with professional football.

How would doing this help the fans? It would only hurt us more. The amount of money people pay to go see an event live wouldn't change, and now you make it worse by forcing the less fortunate to pay fees to watch their favorite team on TV?

I will be saying screw the NFL if or when this happens. I love the sport and have loved playing it since I was a small child, But I won't love it enough to support corporate greed. We already have enough of that as it is.
Don’t let others make you hateful.

rags747

Reaction score
I have Prime but have used streameast on multiple occasions. How is it that these sites are allowed to stream all the games that they do? I’m surprised that they do not get shut down.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL Network will replay the Thursday game against Seattle starting at 11:15 CST. They will replay it again immediately following the 11:15 broadcast is over. Basically the Cowboys will be on from 11:15 - 5:00. NFL GameDay Final will proceed and following the rebroadcast of the game.

Stay up or record it!!!

Praxit

Reaction score
I have Prime but have used streameast on multiple occasions. How is it that these sites are allowed to stream all the games that they do? I’m surprised that they do not get shut down.
..long as Net has corporate control and greed. The gray hats keep it balanced. Black hats keep it thriving. White hats keep it anonymous.
Since the Net is 1/0. It's everyone.elses game.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Nationally televised game and you have to have an account that costs money. NFL is splitting up games and racking it in. Don’t know why they don’t simply come up with their own officially licensed streaming network. They could charge money all the way around. Have team packages or individual game packages or Sunday ticket package. Make all the money yourself and cut everyone else out.
Yea, that's a great idea. They could call it NFL+ or something like that.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

The product is only worth my eyes on ads. It is not worth paying for.

They broke the deal that was just fine for decades, not me.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Go to the game day menu thread, If you see something you like there, ask for an invite.