How do the Rams do it with their cap?

khiladi

Reaction score
People need to understand, the biggest generator of revenue for the league is the TV revenue. It’s no longer about the team and the city, it’s about how to expand the TV viewing base.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
exactly… the Legends operates at multiple stadium. Jerry isn’t just the owner of the Cowboys, he’s making bank off other teams. Plus, I believe he’s the only owner that has exclusive rights to his teams merchandise, while others share the revenue. The owners rely on this guy to further the expansion of the league.

People think Goodell can screw over Jerry, it’s almost comical.
I don’t think many Zoners know this, and people who do truly realize the behind the scene’s comments when he’s ecstatic to have the Superbowl in LA and picks the rams as favorites.

like you said it’s multiple teams so he’s winning not only in both conferences but in multiple divisions in his own eyes

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Seems like something we should do.
We don’t have the guys in the front office to do that. We surrendered a 1st to get Cooper and the traded him away for a 3rd round pick. That is the very definition of buying high and selling low. We also overpay guys. See Zeke, Dak and Lawrence.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
All I hear from Jerry and his genius son is cap cap cap…..and that’s why we always sign all these third rate scrubs or a hurt guy on a one year contract ….

So how do the Rams manage to sign and trade for all these expensive pro bowlers and future hall of fame players ….

Is the Rams cap bigger than ours????
They have Stephen's generous evil twin managing
Their cap!