CFZ How do you feel about making top rookies wear famous Cowboys jersey numbers?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Roger or Randy which is it? Believe me there is nothing about you to be jealous of it’s all in your mind.
If you knew me in person, you'd be very jealous! You're too insecure to allow people to see your profile.....sounds about right.

Brax

Reaction score
If you knew me in person, you'd be very jealous! You're too insecure to allow people to see your profile.....sounds about right.
Says the guy who’s profile is blocked. Jealous of a blow hard lmao. I’m not jealous of anyone wouldn’t change anything in my great life, keep throwing the bs it’s very entertaining we all need the laughs.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Not a fan. I believe it’s a sign that Jerry knows his act has worn thin. So how else do we keep the plebes focused on the almighty star? Give ‘em a blast from the past.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Says the guy who’s profile is blocked. Jealous of a blow hard lmao. I’m not jealous of anyone wouldn’t change anything in my great life, keep throwing the bs it’s very entertaining we all need the laughs.
If it's blocked, its not my doing. I'm glad you have a great life. I wish that for everyone.....