CZ POLL How do you think the last game day ends for the Cowboys? *** POLL CLOSED ***

How do you think the last game day ends for the Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Honestly, I think we lose, but in the Dallas world, We go the classic 8-8 route to end Jason Garrett’s career in Dallas.
On top of that, Philly wins, which means we started our starters in a pointless game, only to mess up our draft pick in the process. A classic Dallas ending.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Per my other thread, Cowboys will beat the Commanders in Dallas. A loss there is impossible. They just won’t lose, not without Haskins, McLaurin, Collins, etc.

On the other side, no Darby for the Eagles and no Ertz. Last time, the Giants took them to OT in Philly. I think the Giants win.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys will beat the Commanders in Dallas. A loss there is impossible.

t4WPuJa.jpg

:D :D

willia451

Reaction score
Who cares? They are 7-8. 50% of the team are UFA or RFA in 2020. And.............we're probably getting a new HC when we get spanked by the skins or whatever.

Ohhhhhhhhhh. I know. Keep the faith and all that. Sure. We're on our way.

nobody

Reaction score
Per my other thread, Cowboys will beat the Commanders in Dallas. A loss there is impossible. They just won’t lose, not without Haskins, McLaurin, Collins, etc.

On the other side, no Darby for the Eagles and no Ertz. Last time, the Giants took them to OT in Philly. I think the Giants win.

Dude most of us thought they couldn't lose against the Eagles practice squad..we were wrong. Don't underestimate the quit in this team.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
The Cowboys will win, the Eagles will lose and we stagger into the playoffs like a guy with two broken legs who thinks he can walk it off.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Cowboys play a frustrating to watch, sloppy football game and barely win only you be knocked out of playoffs later with a Philly win. Word on Garrett’s future held off as Jerry takes time to evaluate what to do.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Pretty sure the Boys finish 8-8 at home. Skins already thinking bout their draft position. What else are they playing for at this point?

Last time philthy and gnats played it went to OT with Ertz catching the last 2 TD's from Wince...at home.
Don't think philthy gets the W on the road without Ertz this time tho...jmo

EJK24

Reaction score
@Ranching I think my favorite part of the day will be the Gameday menu. Not sure what I am grilling yet.

However, the one thing I do know, is the Whiskey will be flowing.

@Ranching, start the real thread this week. Last week was messed up early by that guy

I never realized how awesome the Gameday menu thread was until a few weeks ago, now I look for it and dont know how I ever lived without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.