CZ POLL How do you think the last game day ends for the Cowboys? *** POLL CLOSED ***

How do you think the last game day ends for the Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There exists some false bravado on the Cowboys team. Serious lack of accountability.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Dude, we're Cowboys fans. We gotta root for them! They could easily lose, but I want them to win, so I put in that they'll win.
Yea but the question wasn't who are you rooting for? Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys win and get in the playoffs and Garrett survives because that's the way it's been.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Honestly, I think we lose, but in the Dallas world, We go the classic 8-8 route to end Jason Garrett’s career in Dallas.
On top of that, Philly wins, which means we started our starters in a pointless game, only to mess up our draft pick in the process. A classic Dallas ending.

Definitely the way it will play out and that would be classic red that lasted 10 plus years being 8-8.

nobody

Reaction score
Yea but the question wasn't who are you rooting for? Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys win and get in the playoffs and Garrett survives because that's the way it's been.

Honestly it could go either way, but if it follows the typical Garrett formula, the Cowboys will win and Philly will win, making it a meaningless game except to hurt our draft position.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Currently 52.8% of the board thinks both us and the Eagles will win.

Cowboys finish the season 8-8 and no playoffs.

Perfect ending to the Garrett era:laugh:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I picked the optimist pick for one last roll at the craps table,even though Philly probably takes this from having proven to do that before at end. No matter...it’s not a bright outlook with a QB taking needles to start in postseason anyways,and won’t be disappointed if they miss out this time after as usually would. Kinda more interested in seeing what’s left after the smoke clears in the room. HC and their draft is the topic I want to get on to.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Pretty sure the Boys finish 8-8 at home. Skins already thinking bout their . What else are they playing for at this point?

Last time philthy and gnats played it went to OT with Ertz catching the last 2 TD's from Wince...at home.
Don't think philthy gets the W on the road without Ertz this time tho...jmo
Skins already thinking bout their draft position.........players dont care about draft position
Compare the first cowboy eagles game to the 2nd LOL , it doesnt matter what happened in the first game.

Calahan does not like JG, so he may want to beat the cowboys while he is HC, for a little revenge.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'm shocked so many have the Cowboys winning.
It is very possible they win, same for losing, it could go either way, same for the phil giants game.
A lot depends on the players on all the teams, how much do they want to win?

Silverstar

Reaction score
Skins already thinking bout their draft position.........players dont care about draft position
Compare the first cowboy eagles game to the 2nd LOL , it doesnt matter what happened in the first game.

Calahan does not like JG, so he may want to beat the cowboys while he is HC, for a little revenge.

Pfft...we're beating the skins dude.
8-8 here we come.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
So what if Washingon is missing some key players. We won't take advantage of it. Also, Bill Callahan will want to drive a "farewell" dagger into Garrett's coaching career and blowing us out. This will be the revengebowl. Callahan will prove once and for all how inept of a coaching Garrett really is and will embarrass the Red Top.

Status
Not open for further replies.