How does anyone sign ET now without “disrespecting”

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I’d give him the opportunity to earn the full 14-15 with playing time escalators and provisions.

You are healthy and play 90% of snaps? Here’s your money!

Make all pro? Boom bonus.

We win the big one? Here’s a yacht.

Makes perfect sense. Earl if you stay healthy and the team is successful you will be the highest paid safety in the NFL. Seems fair

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
"No one else has made me an offer on my used car."

"I don't care! Here's top dollar. Take it! Please!" - some posters

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Earl plays for a Texas team next season. Might be the Texans, might be the Cowboys.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I'm starting to think Dallas may have a hush hush agreement already with Thomas

No chance at all and even if they did, it went out the window with the contracts safeties have been getting. Why would there be a hush hush agreement? If there was a deal at this point, it would be for ETs asking price so why be quiet about it. If he had agreed in secret to a lower deal, I’m sure that was blown up when he saw what Collins is going to get. There is no deal in place. Dallas expected a suppressed safety market due to oversupply like last year and thought they could play hardball with ET and have plenty of other options as well. Not turning out that way.

John813

Reaction score
It's not disrespect, it's a reality call lol.

Le'veon Bell could be finding that out too this offseason.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Not. Going. To. Get. Sucked.

Taking any consideration of the ET to Dallas situation that this may or may not mean.

Don't you love these tweets, and reports on tv. by some of these media members.

Do you really have to be told they are out of the ET market now or can you not figure this out on your own.