How does Bijan compare to Zeke as a prospect?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does it matter, fans will turn on him after a few years.
They will turn on Pollard half way through this next season.

Either because he is not cutting it, or because if he is, they will say do not pay him a big contract. Unless they will be hypocritical of Pollard vs. paying a RB top $$$.

:lmao: :popcorn:

I like Robinson, but I won't go off if he is there and do draft him or do not draft him. But they do need to select a top RB in the top 3 picks, may 4.

blueblood70

Reaction score
no guru but IMHO, he's as good and probably a little better prospect. I think he's a better pure runner, more athletic with great hands. As powerful and as good a blocker are about equal.
pure runner, you mean like making top HS state teams in sprinting and hurdles , zekes same 40time ,more big games, yards,& tds etc etc not a better prospect at all wont go top 5..zeke wasn't over drafted just ended up overpaid but that seems to have blinded the zeke haters that they forget his college career.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
vegeta.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not to argue but if they so generational why does a great back come out every or every other year. The generational talent is to be determined.. Pitts was supposed to be.. But Micah is. There’s examples every year. Let’s put the Generational Talent Anointing Oil away..
Yep
Generational talent is a sho-in Hall of Famer

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Not to argue but if they so generational why does a great back come out every or every other year. The generational talent is to be determined.. Pitts was supposed to be.. But Micah is. There’s examples every year. Let’s put the Generational Talent Anointing Oil away..
But I've got a barrel full of it.

exciter

Reaction score
Whats the tale of the tape, gurus? I'm curious how they stack up.
Zeke was more of a pure power back with good speed for the type at 4.48. He was probably a bit too willing to take a massive hit for an extra yard or 2 early on and had too many carry’s in college and in the first couple of years in the NFL for his body to hold up. Robinson looks to be slightly more of a finesse type runner with receiving attributes. Offers more of a run/pass combo option with Edgerrin James/Marshall Faulk type qualities!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
He also faced the #4 ranked TCU last season - in a game they really needed him to shine, he had a whopping 29 yards on 12 carries.
Kendre Miller out did him in that game, I'm telling you Kendre Miller will be a steal RB and only 2nd day pick.

CWR

Reaction score
Zeke was a lot better prospect IMO.
  • 4.47 40 at 225... basically the same time as Bijan but 10 lbs heavier. Size-speed combo is the most predictive athletic test for RBs, and Zeke smashed it.
  • Even better college production. More yards and a higher YPC against better competition. Alabama shut down Bijan. Zeke legendarily shredded them.
  • Ohio State Zeke was a pass blocking savant, and I still don't know if I've seen a college RB as good as him. Bijan rarely blocked, and when he did, he wasn't on Zeke's level.
The only point you can really make for Bijan is that he looks like he may have potential as a downfield receiver, which Zeke never really showed.

Bijan comps pretty closely to Breece Hall from last year IMO. A little less athletic... Hall ran sub-4.4 at the same weight. But both pure runners with huge production in the same conference.

1xcP0z2.png

Nicely done and thank you sir.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Big 12 vs Big 10

Kansas, Baylor, Iowa State vs Michgan, Wisconsin, MI State... and lost to Kansas... Is this a joke thread?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Big 12 vs Big 10

Kansas, Baylor, Iowa State vs Michgan, Wisconsin, MI State... and lost to Kansas... Is this a joke thread?
Probably not the year to bring this in...pretty sure the 12 and 10 played it out in the playoffs.

morasp

Reaction score
They sure got this right about Zeke:

• Strapped it up with a heavy workload over last two seasons including over 600 touches
  • Defenders land big shots on him
  • Appears to be too willing to put himself through the meat grinder rather than avoiding certain collisions
  • Understanding when to attack and when to elude may take time for him
  • Can sharpen his pass routes a bit and has room for improvement as a pass blocker
  • On second level, gets on top of defenders before he has a chance to gather himself into a position to evade a tackle
  • Questions arose about his maturity after complaining about lack of carries in Michigan State game

starfan1

Reaction score
Kendre Miller out did him in that game, I'm telling you Kendre Miller will be a steal RB and only 2nd day pick.
I like Robinson but if Miller is the consolation prize I wont lose any sleep.I want a guard in first round if robinson isnt there. Gibbs is rate higher than Miller but I think Id rather have Miller

Proof

Reaction score
Big 12 vs Big 10

No. Asked for the comparison, didn't make any. Thanks for your contribution