How does everyone feel right now?

kmp77

Reaction score
I'm a realist and have ZERO confidence in our QB. We need a good QB performance to have a chance to win. I don't see that happening :( This could get ugly....a double slap in the face after the loss yesterday. Could be a bad weekend for me.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
IM hoping for a win, but thinking this is going to look like the Commanders game in DC in 05.

I just imagine manning is going to have wide open wr down the field the whole game. And he will hit at least 2 of them.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Full!! I just ate a chicken fajita plate and one chicken enchilada. A little nervous and excited to see how Bollinger plays today:starspin:starspin

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
tomson75;2390011 said:
Lmao...I'm waiting till the muscle relaxer 'effects' ware off. Even though they did little to nothing. I've got a 12 pack in the fridge with my name on it at about 5 o'clock.
alcohol and meds....

How many reasons do you have to be alive?

rynochop

Reaction score
MONT17;2390024 said:
I gotta feelin we will see Romo 2day

Yeah..i'm sure we will. I saw him last week, and the week before too talking to Brad.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
rynochop;2390051 said:
Yeah..i'm sure we will. I saw him last week, and the week before too talking to Brad.

He is inactive.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
I usually get a that Nervous, Tension Feeling before a game. Normally it means Cowboys win, but sometimes it means, we get blown out too. Although thats rare.

So I am trying to decide what the nervous, Tense feeling is about. I am going with being Blown out right now.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
windward;2390036 said:
alcohol and meds....

How many reasons do you have to be alive?

Not nearly as many as that other guy....that's for sure. :mad: :D

Mansta54

Reaction score
bigE79;2389979 said:
I always think we will win...this week is no different...GO COWBOYS:star:

Maaaan, I sure do like your thinking... I feel the exact same way..

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I have to say, mickey is making me more optimistic on the pregame show.

He keeps mentioning this quiet confidence and intensity he saw from the team and the coaches this week, said he has not seen that here in a while....

so that is promising.

sk0aL

Reaction score
I've already started drinking pre-emptively, if that tells you anything.

We do not have a snowball's chance in hell to win this game with Brad as QB. Not a chance.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
sk0aL;2390120 said:
I've already started drinking pre-emptively, if that tells you anything.

We do not have a snowball's chance in hell to win this game with Brad as QB. Not a chance.

Neat. Why not just hit yourself over the head with a blunt object, rather than waste time getting drunk and watching a game that is impossible to win? You'll get the same result, and you'll still have a six pack in the fridge when you wake up.