How does everyone feel right now?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tomson75;2390127 said:
Neat. Why not just hit yourself over the head with a blunt object, rather than waste time getting drunk and watching a game that is impossible to win? You'll get the same result, and you'll still have a six pack in the fridge when you wake up.
:rake:

ologan

Reaction score
I just want to get outta there with no new injuries,get into the bye week,get our folks back!

newlander

Reaction score
21-7 @ the half. I feel numb, just like the past two weeks. I kinda feel for our D. If not for all the offsides penalties, they've actually played pretty well. (14 pts. off turnovers) If BJ isn't cut tomorrow.........this organization becomes even more laughable if that's possible.

Kobal

Reaction score
I feel nothing. Just sitting, watching and waiting for this ****ing game to be over. And I can go to sleep... and maybe cry before I pass out. :)

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
Well im guaranteeing that we dont loose a playoff game this year...

REASON: WE WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS

BUT THATS HOW I FEEL.

Reaction score
lane;2389973 said:
i'm feeling confident at the moment....watching the clock.

how are you getting ready for the game?

what time are you going to start drinking?

Like I said all week... your optimism is unfortunately contagious and a jinx. Its okay to be a homer just be realistic. Unfortunately , you are high.

... I might be off of my 35-7 predictions:bang2:

TX_Yid

Reaction score
I'm feeling glad I stopped watching after Brad "Molasses" Johnson's first pick. If I'd have watched the rest I'd have been in a furious anti social mood.

As it is I just can't wait for Romo to come back and get this thing pointed back in the right direction.