How does this tailspin affect Dak's dreams of riches or highest-paid?

yimyammer

Reaction score
Blokes, is Jerry ready to still shower Dak with $100 million?

I'd say Dak has been better than average even in a 3-game free fall. But holy pie and mash! Being better than average does not or should not qualify for mega riches!

Any news on Dak's pending contract????
What is your take, ruffians, on Dak's value as of today?

won't faze the jones boys one bit, Dak is getting paid

cern

Reaction score
The money would be better spent assembling a great team around a capable bus driver qb. There will be some in free agency next off season. Dak has fallen a long way these last 3 games. A loss to the eagles would be rock bottom for him. He blew it by not taking the money.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

I'd say Dak has been better than average even in a 3-game free fall. But holy pie and mash! Being better than average does not or should not qualify for mega riches!

It’s like when the The 3 Amigos went to Santo Poco thinking this El Guapo guy was the biggest movie producer in Mexico.

Never mind. Dak gets 100,000 pesos! It would be an insult not to offer it.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Serious question. How much are the Cowboys offering? He really is betting on himself. He reminds me of Air McNair.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I think they should play it out and see how the season goes. I think currently Dak should have sign the contract that would pay him In the top 5 qb money. If at the end of the year he stinks it up than he should be paid accordingly. If he doesn’t like franchise him.

visionary

Reaction score
It’s an interesting dilemma... there are probably some coaches who would be glad to have him, but likely just as many who, if they’re going to put their reputations on the line, might want a more dynamic player at the position.
It’s hyperbolic to say that Dak’s contract fluctuates from week to week, by touchdown or interception. But I think he did cost himself money. If he had come out and continued the same hot start that he did against the first three tomato cans, I think they would have backed up the truck. But once he played some teams with a pulse, he turned back into the Dak pumpkin that at any time can go multiple weeks in a row without a TD pass.

It’s not a dilemma at all
There is absolutely no need to sign Dak until the off season. Let him declare who he is over this season

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score

Agreed 100%. To make the kind of money he wants you have to find a way to win some of those games.