How does this tailspin affect Dak's dreams of riches or highest-paid?

GMO415

Reaction score
He gambled on himself....
dice.gif

kramskoi

Reaction score
Misinformed?
No, I am pretty sure I ask seeing a posturing QB not helping us to score more than the Saints, the Pack and the JETS!!!!
Mediocrity our old friend, we've come to to tslk to you again.

Talk hardy, mate, after we play the Egirls.
THIS. We're not far from mid-season and the Cowboys have yet to beat a team with a winning record. The games against New Orleans and Green Bay showed the limitations of the team. Forget about what happened against the Jets...or the bottom feeders.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak’s value is the same as it was before the season. Right around what Goff and Wentz got paid.

Dak’s record is the same as theirs and he has played just as well as them.

His value hasn’t changed at all. IMO.
:muttley: By week 17 even you won't want to sign Dak......

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Misinformed?
No, I am pretty sure I ask seeing a posturing QB not helping us to score more than the Saints, the Pack and the JETS!!!!
Mediocrity our old friend, we've come to to tslk to you again.

Talk hardy, mate, after we play the Egirls.

Another dumb comment. Do I need to refresh you on Daks QB ranking this year or our offensive rankings for the year?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Another dumb comment. Do I need to refresh you on Daks QB ranking this year or our offensive rankings for the year?

Spare me.
For 10 years I was refreshed continuously on Romo's greatness and his rankings.

Now here I am, again, with some midnight Cowboy aghast, AGHAST!, that I would question a QB.

Great QBs find a way to win, regardless of those around him or in spite of those around him.

Keep the rah! rah! up for Dak. He'll need your help as he slings his way to mediocrity but with money bags spilling with cash.
Romo had a good laugh at you and your ilk. ("Great stats!")
So will Dak.

madcow74

Reaction score
If another team is willing to pay him $20+million per year, let him go.
If however, he plays well, and leads Dallas to division championship, and wins a playoff game, it's another story.....he maybe worth $20million.

Wentz makes 33 million and hasnt finished a season. So how are we guaging quarterbacks these days? I think that is where dak is putting his price point

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Did Dak ever say he wanted to be the highest paid QB?
Beats me, I dont follow every one of his statements through his fan club like you.
So he'd wants to be a low-paid QB?
Paid like he is right now?
Blimey! Tell us how he disdains money and does NOT want to be paid highest dollar.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He gambled on himself....
dice.gif

He figured that, by now, he'd be 5-1 and Jerry would be staying up nights figuring out how to pay him what he deserves. But with $50 million in endorsement money, he won't go hungry.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
your not wrong. I dont think as lowly as of dak as you do but the recipe you seek is a tank season like 89. not sure i want to go through that again
Are you sure we aren’t going through one right now? Are you sure we have more wins left except for Washington and maybe the Giants?