How is Bohanna doing?

Ken

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about him so far in camp. How is he doing?
He has looked pretty good from the camp vids i have seen. Unfortunately, didn't get to see much when in oxnard in person bc i literally had he and Ridgeway's butts blocking my view of 11 on 11 haha

He seems stronger and leaner this year. I personally want them to keep both Bo and John for the teams like the 49ers.

Preseason will tell the story for a lot of players on this team.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
He has looked pretty good from the camp vids i have seen. Unfortunately, didn't get to see much when in oxnard in person bc i literally had he and Ridgeway's butts blocking my view of 11 on 11 haha

He seems stronger and leaner this year. I personally want them to keep both Bo and John for the teams like the 49ers.

Preseason will tell the story for a lot of players on this team.
The Cowboys need to build this defense around Parsons. The way you do that is with talented DTs in front of him to occupy the OLine, not guys drafted in the 5th and 6th rounds.

DanA

Reaction score
The Cowboys need to build this defense around Parsons. The way you do that is with talented DTs in front of him to occupy the OLine, not guys drafted in the 5th and 6th rounds.

I’m with you on this one. I wanted us to spend 10m on a 1T but we do have a trio of 3rd rounders in rotation (Odigi, Gallimore, Golston) so there is some potential progress there at least.

Havic

Reaction score
I’m with you on this one. I wanted us to spend 10m on a 1T but we do have a trio of 3rd rounders in rotation (Odigi, Gallimore, Golston) so there is some potential progress there at least.

I agree, but we also got a 40m Qb that needs a line. I really hope Gallimore and Osa pan out well.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I wanted the Cowboys to use whatever draft capital they needed to move up and get Jordan Davis. That’s exactly the kind of foundational talent that they need in front of Parsons. I would have traded my first 3 picks to get it done if that’s what it took.

terra

Reaction score
I was probably too hopeful for him; sadly I do not think he has the motor one needs to really dominate in the interior. Physically he has all the tools that are required.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
This is true. No one drafted in the 5th or 6th rounds is ever any good.....