Image: How Long Before Gregory Gets a Taunting Penalty?

Scotman

Reaction score
W40b6fJ.jpg

lkelly

Reaction score
Looked to me like he was giving him a pep talk. Like when your 9 month old is first learning to walk and falls over. You get down on their level and pat them on the butt and say "you'll eventually succeed!"

Of course in this case I'm pretty sure Gregory knows that no matter how much he encourages, poor Heinie is still on the WFT.

blueblood70

Reaction score
How many times is Lamb going to sling the ball 5 yards and spins it at other players? that's more of what they used to call delay of game but can be taunting..they all need to calm down come playoff time..cant have that become drive killer.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He's gonna get one eventually. I don't care. That's hilarious. Its one of those guys where I'm sure they are confused on what to do lol....Randy Gregory demolishes them and kicks it with them on the ground and asks them how's their day going....just never seen a player do that lol.
I don't think he is taunting. It seems like they are laughing and joking

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No Cowboy is having more fun on the field than Gregory. He has clowned several times like waving goodbye and looking sad to the offense as they left the field after a 4th down stop.

He is a big kid on the field and I really enjoy it.