Image: How Long Before Gregory Gets a Taunting Penalty?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The road to the SB is tough. There is no easy road. Granted would love to get the #1 seed and play in a controlled environment where the play on the field determines the game more so that weather. But if we get the chance to play Green Bay for a shot at the SB and it is played in GB, well so be it. I would gladly take that opportunity
Good post. There is a part of me that will be ok if we lose to Arizona and then rest our players against the Eagles. I just want us to be healthy for the playoffs. The team is loaded especially on defense. I don’t think we lose to Arizona, they don’t have any special talents at the skill positions. We can just focus on containing Murray. I expect this will be Parsons defensive player of the year game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Good post. There is a part of me that will be ok if we lose to Arizona and then rest our players against the Eagles. I just want us to be healthy for the playoffs. The team is loaded especially on defense. I don’t think we lose to Arizona, they don’t have any special talents at the skill positions. We can just focus on containing Murray. I expect this will be Parsons defensive player of the year game.

Not me, I would love the #1 and just as important I want to see this team continue to keep in sync with each other.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If that is ever considered taunting that is some next level woke.

visionary

Reaction score
W40b6fJ.jpg

In the SB

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Not sure it is taunting is it? It looks like he is just talking. But I suppose the NFL could call that if they wanted to. He only does it with Heinicke though.
It was obvious to me, at the end of it, that RG wasn't taunting. He gave him a pat on the butt as they got up, as if to say "hang in there". The official was right there. Had RG been taunting, the official would have heard it and reacted accordingly.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Not me, I would love the #1 and just as important I want to see this team continue to keep in sync with each other.
The Packers will win two close games to end the season to tease us. I think the Rams lose a game and we will fall to the third seed.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The Packers will win two close games to end the season to tease us. I think the Rams lose a game and we will fall to the third seed.

maybe, do not know. Right now not even thinking about sitting anyone, I want this team hitting their stride. We have had the debate in past years of sitting guys and last time it did not work out so great.

ESisback

Reaction score
Knock yourself out if that floats your boat.

For me, the whole thing was hilarious. That said, I was worried it would draw a flag and glad it didn't. Heck, we got a flag earlier in the year for waving BYE. I'm sorry if this thread doesn't meet your threshold for post-worthiness. You are welcome to ask the mods to delete it.
No worries, Scotty! I’ve originated threads with MUCH dumber topics MANY times!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Im sure if it were a thing, they would have warned him already.

If the league felt it was a penalty, they would fine him for it like they did Lamb for waving goodbye, even though it wasn't flagged.