how long before we can dump Wade and have him take his 3-4 D with him?

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Wow what if the next coach does the unthinkable and does WORSE than 17-5 in his first 22? :confused: Do w:storm: do we sour on him too and kick him out the door?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2334768 said:
Wow what if the next coach does the unthinkable and does WORSE than 17-5 in his first 22? :confused: Do w:storm: do we sour on him too and kick him out the door?

yea keep kicking the record around.....we'll see how good that does out the rest of the way.......:rolleyes:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2334461 said:
How was that 43 when Campo was head coach? ;)

Seriously, I get that people are frustrated. But this scheme has worked for a long time.

Yeah and dont look now but the defense has been a lot better since the Washington game.

We aren't playing nearly as soft in coverage as we had been. I was proud of the defense yesterday.

Fitzgerald just made some crazy plays like the Superstar he is.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
CATCH17;2334794 said:
Yeah and dont look now but the defense has been a lot better since the Washington game.

We aren't playing nearly as soft in coverage as we had been. I was proud of the defense yesterday.

Fitzgerald just made some crazy plays like the Superstar he is.

I agree. D played pretty dang good (save the 3rd and 17). You have to tip your hat to Fitz, he made some really nice plays. Henry was in good position on a couple but sometimes the other guys make plays.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Behold our fearless leader. He reeks of confidence and inspiration.

capt.e45b08b6594146e8a0b34ca59fbf9eff.cowboys_romo_football_txms103.jpg

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2334784 said:
yea keep kicking the record around.....we'll see how good that does out the rest of the way.......:rolleyes:

We soured on Parcells very quickly now we have threads talking about how great he was. I'm not saying Wade is the greatest... just saying that players need to perform also. Wade was once "the greatest" when he arrived. The perfect fit. So "the next great thing" that comes along.. what will you say after we lose our first game with "the next guy"...? What do you say when we go on the road and lose a game? Think about it. No loss is pretty and they usually involve MISTAKES and MISSED OPPORTUNITIES.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2334837 said:
We soured on Parcells very quickly now we have threads talking about how great he was. I'm not saying Wade is the greatest... just saying that players need to perform also. Wade was once "the greatest" when he arrived. The perfect fit. So "the next great thing" that comes along.. what will you say after we lose our first game with "the next guy"...? What do you say when we go on the road and lose a game? Think about it. No loss is pretty and they usually involve MISTAKES and MISSED OPPORTUNITIES.

This can mostly be attributed to our bipolar fan base.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2334784 said:

Why dont results matter?

Just wondering. Wade needs to reel in some slack. But its pretty damn obvious people are over-reacting.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score

Parcells was holding the team back Wade loosened up and we did really good however. The crappy defensive philosophy is crap and ST is a joke.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Your talking to Cowboys fans. Of course the coach will always suck. Including the playcallers as well.

What this team needs is more enthusiasm. Not X's and O's.

Wade does have some blame for this teams enthusiasm.

But if your going to bash the hell out of him and want him fired when we lose why dont you give him credit when they win?

If we win its because of our players and if we lose its because of Wade? Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumb

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
CATCH17;2334864 said:
Why dont results matter?

Just wondering. Wade needs to reel in some slack. But its pretty damn obvious people are over-reacting.

I was wondering the same thing. He gets all the blame for a loss but no credit for a win. It is just plain silly.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2334874 said:
Parcells was holding the team back Wade loosened up and we did really good however. The crappy defensive philosophy is crap and ST is a joke.

The only other 3-4 Defensive coordinator i'd rather have is with the Steelers and he aint leaving.

I also dont see Belicheat leaving anytime soon either.

After those 2 guys Wade is one of the very best 3-4 guys. Its proven.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2334864 said:
Why dont results matter?

Results matter however any Joe Schmo could have the same record with this team. There's no reason for our players to play the way they are and for our team to look so terrible when going out there. ST coaching is terrible and the 2ndary is also looking terrible defense only shows up for a half each week.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2334874 said:

So again brainiac, as I posed to you previously, who would you bring in that is available? Let me guess, Jimmy Johnson?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2334892 said:
The only other 3-4 Defensive coordinator i'd rather have is with the Steelers and he aint leaving.

I also dont see Belicheat leaving anytime soon either.

After those 2 guys Wade is one of the very best 3-4 guys. Its proven.

Maybe we should switch from the 3-4 then. I love Ware at OLB however its becoming apparent that either the 3-4 needs to go or some coaches needs to go cause there no reason for us team to have only two INT's and not be able to get consistent pressure. So if a 4-3 means Ware rushing every down I am all for it.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
its simple, our 3-4 doesnt work cause we have crappy linebackers!! with the excecption of Ware. Ellis is a DE..Brady James is average, Burnett is always hurt, Carpenter is a bust, Spencer (jury out) Zach Thomas is over the hill.

and we still dont have the prototype NT to run it properly. and we have a safety who cant cover (RW) those are some of the reasons why it hasnt worked around here even when BP was here.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyChris;2334909 said:
its simple, our 3-4 doesnt work cause we have crappy linebackers!! with the excecption of Ware. Ellis is a DE..Brady James is average, Burnett is always hurt, Carpenter is a bust, Spencer (jury out) Zach Thomas is over the hill.

and we still dont have the prototype NT to run it properly. and we have a safety who cant cover (RW) those are some of the reasons why it hasnt worked around here even when BP was here.

Thomas is leading the team is tackles....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2334893 said:
Results matter however any Joe Schmo could have the same record with this team. There's no reason for our players to play the way they are and for our team to look so terrible when going out there. ST coaching is terrible and the 2ndary is also looking terrible defense only shows up for a half each week.

I remember the last idiot who said something like that in our organization and it cost us at least 1 more superbowl.

Probably more.

Special teams coach is terrible. I agree.

But the secondary has had its bright spots through out that 17-5 record and the past 2 weeks our coverages have been much more aggresive.

Hell we only gave up 17 points to the Cardinals @ Arizona yesterday. Pretty damn good.