How long before. . . .

fortdick

Reaction score
TO claims he is Bi-Polar and starts the poor me routine? "I have a sickness that is now under control thanks to modern medicine."

silver

Reaction score
he can't be normal.

i heard on espn that he has got to be the most selfish player in the history of professional sports. hopefully the eagles cut him and nobody picks him up. what a cancer

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
I'm very familiar with Bi-Polar as you are....this is not T.O.'s problem...they need to make meds for SELFISH Bastids, that will cure him.

DallasKnight

Reaction score
silver said:
he can't be normal.

i heard on espn that he has got to be the most selfish player in the history of professional sports. hopefully the eagles cut him and nobody picks him up. what a cancer

I wish that would happen, but...

No matter what happens, if he gets cut, someone will pick him up. And THAT is a shame. :bang2: :banghead:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Every time I see TO I think of Dennis Rodman minus the piercing and tattoos. It does not matter who they play for sooner or later they will create a bad situation for the team they play for

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Every time I see TO I think of Dennis Rodman minus the piercing and tattoos. It does not matter who they play for sooner or later they will create a bad situation for the team they play for

OK...I just posted Dennis Rodman in a different thread..."I'm freak'in out man"..lol

TheHustler

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:

Not even close. Rodman was always a team player. He was defintely a character, but he never bashed his own teammates.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
OK...I just posted Dennis Rodman in a different thread..."I'm freak'in out man"..lol

Well it is easy to see the comparison. Guys with great talent that create turmoil where ever they go. In the end management always gets to the point where they realize they are not worth the trouble they create for the team.

The Curly One

Reaction score
I think TO is much worse than Rodman or Ricky Williams. No comparision. I hope nobody picks him up if he gets cut but you never can tell in this league. One thing for sure I think he has lowered his value if he does play. nobody will pay top dollar to take a chance on this pycho. Curly

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
DallasKnight said:
I wish that would happen, but...

No matter what happens, if he gets cut, someone will pick him up. And THAT is a shame. :bang2: :banghead:

I'm not so sure. Who would pick him up in your opinion ?

His ego may not let him play again either. Do you think he would accept a million dollar a year contract ? Who would be willing to pick him up and pay him gaurenteed top dollar money. I can't think of any team...Well, maybe the Skins... :lmao2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The Curly One said:
I think TO is much worse than Rodman or Ricky Williams. No comparision. I hope nobody picks him up if he gets cut but you never can tell in this league. One thing for sure I think he has lowered his value if he does play. nobody will pay top dollar to take a chance on this pycho. Curly

I totally agree. I do think some team will take a chance but I will be very surprised if his next contract is not loaded with incentives and behavioral clauses.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Well it is easy to see the comparison. Guys with great talent that create turmoil where ever they go. In the end management always gets to the point where they realize they are not worth the trouble they create for the team.

He is the true definition of cancer in sports...not just the Iggles, he's hurting the NFL as a whole, and the media is obsessing over this. I'm not sure if I can even turn on sports center for a while....so sick of this.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
He is the true definition of cancer in sports...not just the Iggles, he's hurting the NFL as a whole, and the media is obsessing over this. I'm not sure if I can even turn on sports center for a while....so sick of this.

Just think how the eagles feel. They will have to deal with this during every interview or press conference. Funny thing is many of us knew this was going to happen the day he signed with the eagles.

MS17

Reaction score
As a 49er, when he pulled that crap in Texas Stadium a few years back, I figured his elevator didnt go all the way to the top floor. To embarass your teammates and coaches, and all the head games, playful "quotes of the day" in the media. The game doesnt need him or his type, no matter how crazy talented he is.
Take it to the NBA, TO.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
MS17 said:
As a 49er, when he pulled that crap in Texas Stadium a few years back, I figured his elevator didnt go all the way to the top floor. To embarass your teammates and coaches, and all the head games, playful "quotes of the day" in the media. The game doesnt need him or his type, no matter how crazy talented he is.
Take it to the NBA, TO.

I agree. The League was here before TO came to the NFL and the league will survive long after he is gone. Some guys feel like they are bigger than the game itself.

Eskimo

Reaction score
I think he likely suffers from a "Narcissistic Personallity Disorder"

First here is an explanation of what a personality disorder is:

A personality disorder is a pattern of deviant or abnormal behavior that the person doesn't change even though it causes emotional upsets and trouble with other people at work and in personal relationships. It is not limited to episodes of mental illness, and it is not caused by drug or alcohol use, head injury, or illness. There are about a dozen different behavior patterns classified as personality disorders by DSM-IV. All the personality disorders show up as deviations from normal in one or more of the following:
(1) cognition -- i.e., perception, thinking, and interpretation of oneself, other people, and events;
(2) affectivity -- i.e., emotional responses (range, intensity, lability, appropriateness);
(3) interpersonal functions;
(4) impulsivity.

These are the DSM criteria for a diagnosis of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

• An exaggerated sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

Believes he is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

Requires excessive admiration

Has a sense of entitlement

Selfishly takes advantage of others to achieve his own ends

Lacks empathy

Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him

Shows arrogant, haughty, patronizing, or contemptuous behaviors or attitudes

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Eskimo said:
I think he likely suffers from a "Narcissistic Personallity Disorder"

First here is an explanation of what a personality disorder is:

A personality disorder is a pattern of deviant or abnormal behavior that the person doesn't change even though it causes emotional upsets and trouble with other people at work and in personal relationships. It is not limited to episodes of mental illness, and it is not caused by drug or alcohol use, head injury, or illness. There are about a dozen different behavior patterns classified as personality disorders by DSM-IV. All the personality disorders show up as deviations from normal in one or more of the following:
(1) cognition -- i.e., perception, thinking, and interpretation of oneself, other people, and events;
(2) affectivity -- i.e., emotional responses (range, intensity, lability, appropriateness);
(3) interpersonal functions;
(4) impulsivity.

These are the DSM criteria for a diagnosis of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

• An exaggerated sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

Believes he is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

Requires excessive admiration

Has a sense of entitlement

Selfishly takes advantage of others to achieve his own ends

Lacks empathy

Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him

Shows arrogant, haughty, patronizing, or contemptuous behaviors or attitudes

Man they have a name for everything these days. I just consider him an ars hole and the only cure is within himself.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Man they have a name for everything these days. I just consider him an ars hole and the only cure is within himself.

One can view this as putting a label on what type of arsehole he is. The thing about personality disorders is that they reflect deeply ingrained ways about how a person thinks, functions and relates to other people. They are also known to be almost impossible to treat.