How long does Zack Martin have left?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Lots of threads planning for failure this week. Having to struggle I guess when the most recent evidence is to the contrary.
After the 49er debacle, most smart fans are not drinking the kool-aid.
Respect is earned in the NFL.
Let's beat a SB contender before planning our trip to the SB.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Thought he would be fresh after missing camp.
They have training camp for a reason. Had he had training camp he might not have gotten hurt earlier in the season. He may not be totally healthy and that may be why his play has dropped off.

Mark

Reaction score
The scary thing about the NFL, where threat of grievous injury abides every play. Any player taking the field on a given Sunday may be playing their last game...or their last good one.

krs1bro

Reaction score
He is not having his best year for sure but is still our best offensive lineman by a landslide. O-line very much an underachieving group that is going to bite us in the rear end. Glad to see Dak doing the cheetah sprint to get outside just to throw the dam ball. Martin has 2-4 years left in him i think.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Is he a shoe in for the hall of fame?
He's a shoe in but not make first ballot since the hall committee absolutely hates interior lineman.

Alan Faneca has the same amount of first and 2nd team all-pros as Martin but has one more pro bowl and a super bowl win (Alan also players for a franchise that the hall loves) and it took him I think 5 attempts to get in.

Randall McDaniel who was a 1st team all pro at guard 9x (which is an NFL record for interior lineman) didn't even make first ballot which is embarrassing.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few voters who voted against Larry Allen being first ballot, they hate interior line.