How long does Zack Martin have left?

Blackrain

Reaction score
33 years old in a couple weeks not ancient for an offensive lineman but definitely a little long in the tooth

Definitely time to start grooming a replacement not running on borrowed time yet but it's coming

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
so is it time to trade him while he has value, or let him continue here until he's done?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I'm surprised many of you think he's currently better than Tyler S. From a fundamentals perspective I get it, but Tyler brings more to the table at this point. Power, movement & hustle shouldn't be overlooked.

ZM got his raise. The team needs him to play well thru next year at least. I doubt he goes past that. He hasn't been dominate in a while & has quite frankly been pretty ordinary this year even though I think some of that is health related. As injuries pile up, harder & harder for an older player to overcome.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
After the 49er debacle, most smart fans are not drinking the kool-aid.
Respect is earned in the NFL.
Let's beat a SB contender before planning our trip to the SB.
This ain't the NFL, It's the Dallas Cowboys. All the respect needed has been earned. Plan How you want Cowboys Fans

Don't let a bunch of Luke Warm, So called Cowboys fane who only get excited when Dallas is front running, Tell you how to support your team

Let's Go Cowboys !!!

Smart Fans???? According to who ?????

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OIP.Fk0i93xKexfmJhe09zp65wHaEL

OMG! I DIDN'T KNOW HIS CONDITION WAS THAT SERIOUS! WE DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME HE HAS. HE COULD BE GONE ANY SECOND NOW!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hes likely got 2 years left at a high level. We need to get a guy ready for that eventuality.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Nagging injuries will make any lineman look ordinary but Zack is still playing at a high level despite the so called sell appointed experts in this thread.
The respect he is given by those he meets every sunday tells the real story

T-RO

Reaction score
Still the best offensive linemen on this team....
My hunch:
Tyler Smith has that title now.

Martin is still a stout warrior, but he's not the same, and has seemed on a downward trend-line the past few years.

Father Time is a vicious SOB

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I think he'll play out his contract and retire. He always seemed to be really smart, he's made his money, feel like he won't want to wait until his body breaks down, go out while still relatively healthy and doesn't tarnish his legacy by staying too long and letting his play deteriorate...