How long untill the new Triplets begin to play

cowboyfreak

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Dude, are you telling me you think Witten will have a bigger impact on the Dallas Cowboys (in the future) then JJ? Is that right, boy I sure hope thats not what your telling me.

That is not what I'm telling you...

Did you even read your own question???

You asked which one was a sure thing.

You did not say anything about which player would have the most impact on the Dallas Cowboys assuming they are both effective at the NFL level.

blindzebra

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Well well well, is that right? So, if you really feel that way then answer this question for me. Who is more of a sure thing, JJ or JW??? Let me know what you think

Witten at this point, because he has played, and played well.

Henson has great potential, so does Jones. I think both will be good, perhaps VERY good.

Witten played well last year and Parcells is singing his praises. I predict he'll be pushing for a pro bowl this year.

Bryant has shown flashes of both greatness and mediocrity, so we don't know.

The point is it's too early to tell if any of them will live up to Aikman, Smith, Irvin and Novacek.

Hell, I'd settle for White, Dorsett, Hill, and Cosbie.

Just praying it's not Hutchinson, Hambrick, Harper, and LaFleur. :D

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
cowboyfreak said:
That is not what I'm telling you...

Did you even read your own question???

You asked which one was a sure thing.

You did not say anything about which player would have the most impact on the Dallas Cowboys assuming they are both effective at the NFL level.
OMG!!! OK, if you are saying Witten is a sure thing over JJ is that not the same as saying JW will have a better impact then JJ? Come on man, get serious and admit from what you said JW is better then JJ or is it now you are changing your mind because you realize that what you said earlier was just flat out crazy. Its either you feel JW will be sure (better player) then JJ. Like I said if that is what you are saying then you and the other dude definitely have a race card up your sleeve because no way that will happen. JW will be a good (if not great) TE but overall, JJ will have a better impact (or if I may, "a sure thing"). Simply

blindzebra

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
OMG!!! OK, if you are saying Witten is a sure thing over JJ is that not the same as saying JW will have a better impact then JJ? Come on man, get serious and admit from what you said JW is better then JJ or is it now you are changing your mind because you realize that what you said earlier was just flat out crazy. Its either you feel JW will be sure (better player) then JJ. Like I said if that is what you are saying then you and the other dude definitely have a race card up your sleeve because no way that will happen. JW will be a good (if not great) TE but overall, JJ will have a better impact (or if I may, "a sure thing"). Simply

It's an opinion, it's about who has already SHOWN it in the NFL. Don't be so quick to accuse.

We could just as easily say you are picking JJ over JW ONLY because he's black. Do you see how stupid it sounds? Chill out.

cowboyfreak

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:

Dude, you've got some serious issues...There is no way you can tell me that... which player (when and if JJ excels as well as JW did at the NFL level)
will have the most impact for the team
is same question as which one is a sure thing.

A sure thing = A lock to succeed in the NFL

Because Witten has as a previous poster stated, drawn Bill Parcell's praises from action on the NFL level - he is more of a sure thing than a guy who has never even suited up on an NFL Sunday.

Dont' confuse yourself with your own spiderweb logic.

Both players are Dallas Cowboys and I expect both to be great. Unlike you, I don't have racial issues regarding my favorite football team. I hope they all (every player regardless of race -clarification for S.B. Bound) beat the pants off anyone else in the NFL. They are all(every player regardless of race -clarification for S.B. Bound) Dallas Cowboys and are all (every player regardless of race -clarification for S.B. Bound) my team.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
cowboyfreak said:
Dude, you've got some serious issues...There is no way you can tell me that... which player (when and if JJ excels as well as JW did at the NFL level)
will have the most impact for the team
is same question as which one is a sure thing.

A sure thing = A lock to succeed in the NFL

Because Witten has as a previous poster stated, drawn Bill Parcell's praises from action on the NFL level - he is more of a sure thing than a guy who has never even suited up on an NFL Sunday.

Dont' confuse yourself with your own spiderweb logic.

Both players are Dallas Cowboys and I expect both to be great. Unlike you, I don't have racial issues regarding my favorite football team. I hope they all (every player regardless of race -clarification for S.B. Bound) beat the pants off anyone else in the NFL. They are all(every player regardless of race -clarification for S.B. Bound) Dallas Cowboys and are all (every player regardless of race -clarification for S.B. Bound) my team.
First off, I'm Latino so lets please get that out of the way. Now, the reason I say it is more likely JJ will out shine JW is because NFL history says so. No team in the NFL except KC (*before they got P. Holmes) have a TE that more expectations then a RB (NONE). With that being said, yea JW played last year but so what is that saying. Is that saying Roy Williams (DET) won't be better then Rogers this year or in the future just because he didn't play last year? Get lost :cool: , with these facts that I have provided your theory leaves me no choice but to think that you indeed are playing the race game here. Why do I need to do it, I'm Mexico and our sport is Soccer so its no need for me to like one black then another white, I am just telling you the facts. JW will not be better then JJ in both of there NFL careers period.

cowboyfreak

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
First off, I'm Latino so lets please get that out of the way. Now, the reason I say it is more likely JJ will out shine JW is because NFL history says so. No team in the NFL except KC (*before they got P. Holmes) have a TE that more expectations then a RB (NONE). With that being said, yea JW played last year but so what is that saying. Is that saying Roy Williams (DET) won't be better then Rogers this year or in the future just because he didn't play last year? Get lost :cool: , with these facts that I have provided your theory leaves me no choice but to think that you indeed are playing the race game here. Why do I need to do it, I'm Mexico and our sport is Soccer so its no need for me to like one black then another white, I am just telling you the facts. JW will not be better then JJ in both of there NFL careers period.

First of all , I will not be accused of something that is completely untrue and unwarranted. I for one, don't even see the race connection that you mysteriously pulled out of nowhere in the first place. I have stated my case clearly and yet here again, we are hitting a communication barrier.

Now you are saying that I said that

#1. JW will be the equal to Tony Gonzales before Priest Holmes ( or have a role similar in importance) - I did not...that's a lie.

#2. Nowhere did I say that JW will be a better player than Julius Jones. (Another Lie) I said one has proven he can play on the NFL level - one has yet to do so.

Why do I need to do it, I'm America and our sport is Football so its no need for me to like one white then another black, I am just telling you the facts.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
cowboyfreak said:
First of all , I will not be accused of something that is completely untrue and unwarranted. I for one, don't even see the race connection that you mysteriously pulled out of nowhere in the first place. I have stated my case clearly and yet here again, we are hitting a communication barrier.

Now you are saying that I said that

#1. JW will be the equal to Tony Gonzales before Priest Holmes ( or have a role similar in importance) - I did not...that's a lie.

#2. Nowhere did I say that JW will be a better player than Julius Jones. (Another Lie) I said one has proven he can play on the NFL level - one has yet to do so.

Why do I need to do it, I'm America and our sport is Football so its no need for me to like one white then another black, I am just telling you the facts.

OK, dude I'll drop it because I don't sense any sort of race or what not from you. My bad, I'm sorry lets move on.

hockix

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
OK, dude I'll drop it because I don't sense any sort of race or what not from you. My bad, I'm sorry lets move on.

Good move S.B.

cowboyfreak

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:

I want to respond just to let you know that there is absolutely no ill-will -

I just don't like being accused of something untrue.

Anyway all is well.

Hey, we're fans of the greatest football team in the universe!

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
cowboyfreak said:
I want to respond just to let you know that there is absolutely no ill-will -

Hey, we're fans of the greatest football team in the universe!

Hey, You damn right and I can't wait for the deadskin game! Keep going bro!!

How bout them Cowboys. :D

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Welllllll, the Smack Talk forum WAS needing some new threads... Good job "I'm Mexico!!" :rolleyes:

Oh yea, I'm sorry but I lied :( I am not Latino but African American but I just needed to see if the guy was not playing the race game which is why I told'em my bad and i'm sorry. Sometimes you have to do certain things to weed out certain people. No hard feelings.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Welllllll, the Smack Talk forum WAS needing some new threads... Good job "I'm Mexico!!" :rolleyes:

Hilarious....... :)

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Sometimes you have to do certain things to weed out certain people..

Judging by your previous posts, I'm QUITE sure you don't realize the irony of this statement but suffice it to say, it's a "top 10'r"!!!