How Long Will The Starters Play Tonight?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I think one quarter. If the offense gets a TD drive right away that might be it; but a three-and-out and Dak and the starters will be back out there. Typical preseason stuff.

As for the defense, I think they've played three series this preseason and forced three punts. I don't think they'll need to be out there too long tonight.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Garrett just said in pregame the starters would play a couple series. QB's in order are Dak, Rush, and White.

I think the QB order tonight should be Dak, Rush, and Taryn Christion. I hate to pile on Mike White, but to me the experiment has to end. I hope he plays well tonight but so far it's been rough (to say the least).

Polkton31

Reaction score
Hopefully they play 2 series max. Other than that, Garrett should have a pretty good idea of which players are locks. Use these games to evaluate those bubble players. Give them every opportunity to shine, or to crap the bed.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Hopefully they play 2 series max. Other than that, Garrett should have a pretty good idea of which players are locks. Use these games to evaluate those bubble players. Give them every opportunity to shine, or to crap the bed.

Agreed. I think the coaches already know the roster "locks". I would use tonight and Thursday to take a look at all the bubble players.

I also want to see Darius Jackson, Jordan Chunn, and Mike Weber get some carries behind the starting line. Tony Pollard has gotten that advantage but those guys haven't.

JayFord

Reaction score
If it were up to me they wouldn’t

Pollard would get 35 carries though and I’d like white play the entire game