How long will you live?

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
trickblue said:
That would be me... :D

Juke still seeks a woman with the qualities of Winky... ;)

My mistake. I thought it was juke, but I guess I should have known better. But why would Juke want a woman who hates Bledsoe? :eek:: j/k

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
LeonDixson said:
My mistake. I thought it was juke, but I guess I should have known better. But why would Juke want a woman who hates Bledsoe? :eek:: j/k

He is kinky like that... ;)

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
87 But not unless I get my Cholesterol down.

Try the Death clock I think its Deathclock.com

trickblue

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
87 But not unless I get my Cholesterol down.

Try the Death clock I think its Deathclock.com

I don't like ANYTHING counting down my (applauded) demise... no thank you...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I don't like ANYTHING counting down my (applauded) demise... no thank you...

You probably dont want to visit the official countdown to Trickblue's demise clock we have stored in the secret depths of Cowboyszone. We all gather around that thing at night, praying it speeds the hell up :D

trickblue

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
You probably dont want to visit the official countdown to Trickblue's demise clock we have stored in the secret depths of Cowboyszone. We all gather around that thing at night, praying it speeds the hell up :D

My demise will consist of me choking the life out of you as I go... I saw it in a dream... and it was GOOD... BOOK IT... :D

Hoov

Reaction score
trickblue said:
My demise will consist of me choking the life out of you as I go... I saw it in a dream... and it was GOOD... BOOK IT... :D

That was good trick :D

Hoov

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Not so fast my friend... in my dream... you were the recipient of my LEFT hand... :D

That's cool because in my dreams i am KING of the underworld so the sooner we all get there the sooner you all can start serving me and addressing me in a more propper manner. :p:

trickblue

Reaction score
Hoov said:
That's cool because in my dreams i am KING of the underworld so the sooner we all get there the sooner you all can start serving me and addressing me in a more propper manner. :p:

umm... it ain't a good thing... my wrath of 3 SB's lost tightens my grip... you are the Jackie Smith of my ire... :D

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Hoov said:
Help, I'm dead already !!
beating the odds hoov?

mine said 69 - but who really knows? when your number's up - i don't think they give you a recount.

i've had a great-grandfather (mom's side) live to 90 - and my own dad die at 52 (of cancer - non-smoker and runner, too). yet his dad, my grandfather, lived to 86.

it's the lotto. only everybody hits on this one. eventually.

real cool thread, trick. some will breathe a sigh of relief - and others.... yikes!

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
No friggin joke.

I am about to join the Army. How come there isn't a question about that? I think my 79 would be a taaaad reduced...:eek:
never mind the bullets... i thought i knew how to drink and womanize - 'til i joined the service.

then i found out that, all that time, i was merely dabbling. hey, "be all that you can be". :D

and my billiards career really took off.

Hoov

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
beating the odds hoov?

mine said 69 - but who really knows? when your number's up - i don't think they give you a recount.

i've had a great-grandfather (mom's side) live to 90 - and my own dad die at 52 (of cancer - non-smoker and runner, too). yet his dad, my grandfather, lived to 86.

it's the lotto. only everybody hits on this one. eventually.

real cool thread, trick. some will breathe a sigh of relief - and others.... yikes!

Life is funny like that. some try to do everythin right and go early, others do what they please and live to 90. i think stress has a lot to do with it. you've seen the type, the guy that does his own thing, never worries about anything and just keeps going despite being a smoker, heavy drinker, vagabond type. Then theres the guy that has a heart attack at 45, he is vegetarian and runs every other day but is always stressing over something out of his control. its the only theory that makes sense to me.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hey....the way I figure this will go....

I got a result of 88...So, I'll pick up my cell phone today to call someone and give them my good news...and in doing so, I won't be paying attention to the bus that's barrelling directly toward me at 65MPH...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Not so fast my friend... in my dream... you were the recipient of my LEFT hand... :D

You know what they say about guys with big hands....they die of an STD by 45 :D

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
They don't have a category for second-hand smoking two packs a day.............

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
thats7 said:
They don't have a category for second-hand smoking two packs a day.............

I believe 99/and a half! I'd be highly disappointed if it's anything less;)