How long will you live?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
75. And then I was a bit more honest and it got down to 63. That's still good enough for me. :)

Duane

Reaction score
I'm looking at about 82 but I have a feeling that God will keep me alive a lot longer to punish me. :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Duane said:
I'm looking at about 82 but I have a feeling that God will keep me alive a lot longer to punish me. :D

and us... :D

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I got 79, but I say BS.

I am 21, and I will live forever. (So when does one actually come to accept their mortality?)

BTW - I am 6-1 228, but it gave me a BMI of 30.07, which, in their terms, is obese. That's stupid though - you can't calculate BMI off of those numbers, you have to measure. I am far from obese. I am overweight, but I exercise daily, and a good amount of that is muscle. My last BMI at the recruiter was 23.

Thus proving my immortality.

trickblue

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
BTW - I am 6-1 228, but it gave me a BMI of 30.07, which, in their terms, is obese.

The truth sometimes hurts, my friend... :D

Hoov

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
I got 79, but I say BS.

I am 21, and I will live forever. (So when does one actually come to accept their mortality?)

BTW - I am 6-1 228, but it gave me a BMI of 30.07, which, in their terms, is obese. That's stupid though - you can't calculate BMI off of those numbers, you have to measure. I am far from obese. I am overweight, but I exercise daily, and a good amount of that is muscle. My last BMI at the recruiter was 23.

Thus proving my immortality.

Your right about that BMI, mine was not accurate at all. I'm 5-11 and weigh 165 lbs and i got a BMI of 23, ive calculated mine before and its been between 19 and 20. Also there have been studies that show the current BMI theory goes out the window with athletes as muscle weighs more than fat.

trickblue

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
77 which considering the shape I'm in would be a miracle

Well... let's hope your longevity isn't linked directly to quality posts... :D

trickblue

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
for either of us :D

I already feared that... that is why I attempt to pad my post-count... more of a chance to slip an extra 1 or 2 in there... ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
trickblue said:
I already feared that... that is why I attempt to pad my post-count... more of a chance to slip an extra 1 or 2 in there... ;)
We are amateurs in post padding compared to Hos :D

Hoov

Reaction score
I dont agree with that test, my family history is excellent, my numbers dropped a whole lot due to the lifestyle questions which were much to vague anyway.

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
77, That's fine with me, there's no point in livin past 30, and I've already done that :( :violin: