How many carries will Zeke get a game?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It is what it is, this post is about how you feel they'll divide up the carries. What's your numbers for Zeke 10 or less touches? Will automatically designate him as RB1 not giving anyone a chance to really take his carries.

How should we use him

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It is what it is, this post is about how you feel they'll divide up the carries. What's your numbers for Zeke 10 or less touches? Will automatically designate him as RB1 not giving anyone a chance to really take his carries.

How should we use him
how many carries does a typical FB get? 3 or 4? any more than that we are over using the FB in our game plan.
just to be clear, Zeke is not longer a RB. too slow. and his best asset is his blocking ability

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Depends on how many times we’re snapping from inside the opposition’s 1 yard line.
If the answer to that is none, then the answer to your question should also be none !

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Depends on how many times we’re snapping from inside the opposition’s 1 yard line.
If the answer to that is none, then the answer to your question should also be none !
So hes fallen so hard his nfl ypc is....<1.

Man you guys really desperate! Lets see how low we can actully go....challenge accepted! Impress us!

John813

Reaction score
When his competition is Rico and Royce, I doubt his carries will be limited.

One thing when it was an explosive, non broken leg Pollard behind him, another thing when it's JAGs gallore

starfan1

Reaction score
So hes fallen so hard his nfl ypc is....<1.

Man you guys really desperate! Lets see how low we can actully go....challenge accepted! Impress us!
LOL :muttley: I feel like your post count is going to rise dramatically over the next few months!!! Welcome back Zeke

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL :muttley: I feel like your post count is going to rise dramatically over the next few months!!! Welcome back Zeke
Oh i cant do THIS all year long....im not THAT nuts.:laugh:

Not these comedians....im sure they have no wall.:)