How many consecutive years can you tag the same player?

Proof

Reaction score
Im watching it closely. Not all in on it yet

I took a random tip from a friend of mine last year when it was dirt cheap. And have cleaned up. It was at 4.00 earlier this year and dropped to 2 recently and I got spooked and almost pulled out since I was still up considerably, but instead I decided to throw a few more dollars at it and damn, it went bonkers again.

I made out during the bitcoin bull run, but nothing like this.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I took a random tip from a friend of mine last year when it was dirt cheap. And have cleaned up. It was at 4.00 earlier this year and dropped to 2 recently and I got spooked and almost pulled out since I was still up considerably, but instead I decided to throw a few more dollars at it and damn, it went bonkers again.

I made out during the bitcoin bull run, but nothing like this.
Nice yeh i know a couple guys that did well on it as well. Gotta love when the play on the side investments work out.

Proof

Reaction score
Nice yeh i know a couple guys that did well on it as well. Gotta love when the play on the side investments work out.

yup. Few and far between for me. Last time I was playing with big money was when the stock market crashed in 08. I lost like 60 pct of my portfolio and I know you don’t sell when you’re down, but it was unprecedented times and I pulled everything and realized all my losses. Took the remainder and bought two investment properties and then the housing market collapsed. Lmao. Took a long time to get over that double whammy and I still have ptsd

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
yup. Few and far between for me. Last time I was playing with big money was when the stock market crashed in 08. I lost like 60 pct of my portfolio and I know you don’t sell when you’re down, but it was unprecedented times and I pulled everything and realized all my losses. Took the remainder and bought two investment properties and then the housing market collapsed. Lmao. Took a long time to get over that double whammy and I still have ptsd
Yup with my clients i always tell em you only lose $$ when you take it out lol. Thankfully i didnt even have $$ when 08 happened