How many errors did you hear???

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
links18;1238089 said:
How about when they showed Marion Barber's stats on the year, they showed a photo of TO, labeled Barber!

my wife picked that one up and pointed it out to me. I guess she'd be a better producer than those clowns who were on the job tonight. :laugh2:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
To add some to the list, they popped up Marion Barber's stats and name but showed a picture of T.O.. the commentary was not great, but I'd take it over Theisman and his crew any day. Collinsworth is terrible, glad we didn't get him.

links18

Reaction score
Did you see the play in the Thur. night game when the SF receiver caught the ball on the force out, but bobbled it slightly before landing on his back with the ball on his chest then coralling it? Both Gumble and Collinsworth swore it was going to be called incomplete on the review even though the ball never touched the ground before he cuaght it. I was screaming at the TV on that one: these idiots don't even know the rules of the game!

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
When ATL has the ball at the end of the game Gumble said the Cowboys act like they are in no hurry..All I could think was the "shot clock" must be displaying something differnt

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
To all of you:

The "MUTE" button on your TV is your friend. Simply appreciate the NFL game on TV, and hit the mute button.

Reaction score
He also said, "If New Orleans wins tomarrow, the Saints will clinch the NFC West title." What a phuckin idiot.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
links18;1238518 said:
Did you see the play in the Thur. night game when the SF receiver caught the ball on the force out, but bobbled it slightly before landing on his back with the ball on his chest then coralling it? Both Gumble and Collinsworth swore it was going to be called incomplete on the review even though the ball never touched the ground before he cuaght it. I was screaming at the TV on that one: these idiots don't even know the rules of the game!

I don't think you can blame Collinsworth for that one. When the ref's can get the interpretation right, then maybe you can blame him. It changes week to week. But Gumble was a bumbling idiot on that one too. He clearly had no idea what was going on.