CZ POLL How many games will Elliott be suspended after Henderson's appeal ruling?

How many games will Elliott be suspended after Henderson's appeal ruling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aikemirv

Reaction score
To make it clear I put 0 but I think Henderson will uphold the 6 games. I just don't think Zeke will end up serving any games at the end of this.

I don't know why Henderson would care about the evidence or what the investigator had to say since the original panel did not!

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I'm saying zero because if it is upheld it's going to court and after a year in court he will win and he'll never serve a single game and based on what I've seen - that's exactly the way it should be.

csirl

Reaction score
I think the NFL has scope to marginally reduce the suspension in return for cooperation with things like attending anger management and doing community service.

Reaction score
Im saying 6 because I think they are dug in to deep to go any other way
I'm with you......reducing the suspension would indicate the NFL's initial ruling and punishment was flawed and needed correcting. With the stakes way up now being both parties have filed individual court motions, they're are sparring through the media, etc, the NFL wants to appear as if it got it correct right out of the gate.

Reaction score
Almost more important than the number of games is the language of the recommendation.

Does it remove the domestic violence language? If it doesn't this is just the beginning, not the end.

windjc

Reaction score
I actually do not think the NFL dictates HH in totality. I think HH will say 4 to act like the process is fair.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I think they keep it at six. They already know it's heading into the courts and will remain strong and resolute in their approach vs. the perception of give and take.

Court injunction, here we come.

Pants

Reaction score
they will stick with 6, it goes further, thus, Zeke plays sunday night...I voted zero as of right now

Swanny

Reaction score
Thought it would be fun to guess what the outcome will be from Henderson's ruling that should be announced later today.
Since the rule is 6 games for DV and the NFL believes he committed DV then it has to stay at 6 games. I don't agree with it but I don't see how it changes. I do think he gets an injunction though essentially delaying his suspension to next year

Status
Not open for further replies.