How Many Of These Does Garrett Have In His House?

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
303945261_743.JPG

clapper2.JPG

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Yep. He did a real nice job riding the coattails of Troy, Emmitt, Irvin, and others to a couple of rings.

Bernie Kosar has one too, btw, but I don't think that makes him a suitable HC for the Dallas Cowboys either.

Both Kosar and Garrett won some big games back in the 90s. Garrett in particular has some famous starts in SB years like on Thanksgiving in 1995. Bernie saved our cookie when Aikman got hurt and played well in 93 I believe.

You going to take away Bates rings because he only played ST? If Emmitt, Troy or Michael want to take away Garrett's rings then let them call him out. They'd sooner give up their own I bet.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Both Kosar and Garrett won some big games back in the 90s. Garrett in particular has some famous starts in SB years like on Thanksgiving in 1995. Bernie saved our cookie when Aikman got hurt and played well in 93 I believe.

You going to take away Bates rings because he only played ST? If Emmitt, Troy or Michael want to take away Garrett's rings then let them call him out. They'd sooner give up their own I bet.

I'm not taking his rings away. I don't believe I said that anywhere. But feel free to say stupid things anyway.

The fact that he road the bench for some rings in the 90's does not make him a suitable HC.

Nor does that make Bernie Kosar or Bill Bates quality HC material either.

Just being a part of the 90's team that won Superbowls doesn't equal the ability to be a quality HC for the Dallas Cowboys, let alone one that will lead you to a Superbowl.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I'm not taking his rings away. I don't believe I said that anywhere. But feel free to say stupid things anyway.

The fact that he road the bench for some rings in the 90's does not make him a suitable HC.

Nor does that make Bernie Kosar or Bill Bates quality HC material either.

Just being a part of the 90's team that won Superbowls doesn't equal the ability to be a quality HC for the Dallas Cowboys, let alone one that will lead you to a Superbowl.

Way to move those goalposts. Yeah I'm really stupid to point out that he was on SB winning teams when you guys are syaing he has an empty trophy case.

What's stupid -since you opened that door yourself- is being so upset and butthurt that you cannot see that you are projecting. What's stupid is the binary logic that since I am pointing out you guys are getting carried away to the point that you are irrational means I love Garrett. In the end you have poor self control. Good job being mad.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Way to move those goalposts. Yeah I'm really stupid to point out that he was on SB winning teams when you guys are syaing he has an empty trophy case.

What's stupid -since you opened that door yourself- is being so upset and butthurt that you cannot see that you are projecting. What's stupid is the binary logic that since I am pointing out you guys are getting carried away to the point that you are irrational means I love Garrett. In the end you have poor self control. Good job being mad.

lol.

Okay bro.

I never said you love Garrett. I frankly couldn't care any less if you do or not.

I never said anything about a trophy case, that I recall anyway. I simply said having those two Superbowl rings from the 90's, while he rode the bench, hardly qualified him for the position of HC of the Dallas Cowboys.

But it's all good man. You seem way more upset about it then I am.