How many of you are overreacting to lack of Cowboys participation in FA so far?

TheCritic

Reaction score
How many of you are shamelessly overreacting to the lack of Cowboys participation in FA so far? You do realize that big splash signings have an extremely low success rate, right? Save your fake outrage for another day!

Flinger

Reaction score
How many of you are shamelessly overreacting to the lack of Cowboys participation in FA so far? You do realize that big splash signings have an extremely low success rate, right? Save your fake outrage for another day!
12-5.... 3 consecutive years

But, they are completely incompentent, right?

Londonboy

Reaction score
Can I be outraged after getting bounced early in the playoffs following a display of every facet ineptness of epic proportions please?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t care about not signing splash guys. I’m upset they aren’t doing anything. They traded for Gilmore and Cooks last year….this year nothing…..

bottleKids

Reaction score
You know what else has a low success rate? Dak's playoff record... and that is with a very good around him. What do you think it will be with a lesser team that we will have next season?

fivetwos

Reaction score
There’s a few other things I can think of that have a very low success rate.

Awful thread. Should be deleted.

movaughn88

Reaction score
Nah man. After the playoff loss it's clear the defense needs depth and quality at certain positions.

It would not have been much to at least attempt to fill some holes while not crippling the future. No one was expecting Chris Jones or Patrick Queen.

Restructuring contracts to sign a Lavonte David type LB and a solid $8M a year big DT and leave the offense as is with a draft RB.....at least you could have squinted and said "ok that is a legit attempt to get better"

This is pretty pathetic.