BobSacamano
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 3,197
- Reaction score
- 3,146
The earrings bug me.
And don’t get me going on Schotty’s upside down backwards visor.

The earrings bug me.
And don’t get me going on Schotty’s upside down backwards visor.

Exactly what I'm thinking. I expected there to be hiccups, but I did not expect a horrible D, and that is what it is at present.The jury is still out but I’m not a believer yet.
Just because it’s your first year calling plays doesn’t mean your defense should absolutely be garbage; worst in the nfl.
Plenty of first time play callers also have success
I'm not. I'm giving the young buck more time. He's new to the job, using his own schemes, coaching new players including several rookies, it's nuts to give up on him this soon. But this is CZ, a board full of trolls and Philthy fans disguised as Cowboys fans, so I'm not surprised to see the quitters here giving up so easily.How many of you have already written off Christian Parker? Who thinks he is the right man for the job? Who is undecided?
I would love to hear some perspective on what you think we have (or don’t have) in Parker.
Shoulda hired Brian Flores.
Wouldn’t have these problems.
3 games is hardly adequate time to judge his effectivenessHow many of you have already written off Christian Parker? Who thinks he is the right man for the job? Who is undecided?
I would love to hear some perspective on what you think we have (or don’t have) in Parker.
CP might be good in the film room or during practices, but he is terrible during the games when its live action. he seems to be having problems adjusting and situation recognition. he may have to stick to being a position coach. not everyone excels at being a coordinatorLetting the giants run the same very easy and safe Hb out of the backfield throws was very damning. Strike 1.
Going man to man at the end of last game with 7 seconds left and making damn sure your players knew the time and how to help it run it is strike 2.
These are basic schematic flaws that a coach at this level simply shouldn’t have happen.
*He also looks kind of nerdy in a bad way.
Strike 2,5.
Nice post.It's wayyyy wayyyy too early to give up on him. He was not a veteran DC that we brought in to fix things, and it's evident the issues on D are not all on him, as nobody can make chicken stew out of chicken poop. He also wasn't the one who drafted guys like Eze, Overshown, Revel---who are were all drafted to turn things around here. Outside of Eze, the other 2 can't stay on the field for him to develop. No tool and dye maker can work his magic without at least some tools. Many of you guys on here were bat crap crazy with how he was the messiah on D based upon uselless preseason games against scrubs. I tempered expectations of this team for a reason, for those who weren't able to, that's on you.
Luckily the Iggles look worse than we do, so if we can win at least 3 of our next 4, and looks beter dfoing it the division can be ours....that is a big "if", but very possible
