How many playoffs game did Dalton win?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Dalton is the only quarterback to lead the Bengals to five consecutive playoff berths, and one of five quarterbacks to lead his team to the playoffs in each of his first five seasons.

LittleD

Reaction score
"Dak can Pack" cause he can take it or leave it now. Andy is a proven QB who can take this loaded offense to the playoffs. Dak, not so much.
Jerry is applying the hammer and Dak is the nail. Now, next year, the Cowboys can apply the non-exclusive tag and get some draft choices for
a 4th round QB who can't hit a peach basket from 10 yrds.

leeblair

Reaction score
Playoff Games
Dak: 3 in 4 years (75%)
Dalton: 4 in 9 years (44%)
Dak has had the best offensive line in football with the best running back in football, playing in the worst division in the NFL.
YET HE couldn't muster enough talent to win the East at 8-8 against an Eagles team that was basically on injured reserve.
Don't tell me he's great.
He isn't.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has had the best offensive line in football with the best running back in football, playing in the worst division in the NFL.
YET HE couldn't muster enough talent to win the East at 8-8 against an Eagles team that was basically on injured reserve.
Don't tell me he's great.
He isn't.

In 2019 Dak was 2 yards away from breaking the Cowboys all-time record for passing yards in season.

sean10mm

Reaction score
Dalton went to the playoffs with teams full of Pro Bowlers. The idea that his bus driving took a corpse to the playoffs like young John Elway is comical. The 2015 Bengals had the #2 scoring defense in the NFL and he went nowhere with it.

AJ Green was better than any receiver the Cowboys have had since 2012-2014 Dez Bryant. Jermaine Gresham and Tyler Eifert were Pro Bowl TEs. He had multiple 1,000+ yard rushers behind him. The 2015 team had 5 Pro Bowlers on defense.

Marvin Lewis wasn't a great coach but it's hard to seriously argue he was worse than the clapper. He at least could put togeather multiple good defenses. Hell, he was DC of the 2000 Ravens and had 6 top 10 scoring defenses on the Bengals.

visionary

Reaction score
Dalton went to the playoffs with teams full of Pro Bowlers. The idea that his bus driving took a corpse to the playoffs like young John Elway is comical. The 2015 Bengals had the #2 scoring defense in the NFL and he went nowhere with it.

AJ Green was better than any receiver the Cowboys have had since 2012-2014 Dez Bryant. Jermaine Gresham and Tyler Eifert were Pro Bowl TEs. He had multiple 1,000+ yard rushers behind him. The 2015 team had 5 Pro Bowlers on defense.

Marvin Lewis wasn't a great coach but it's hard to seriously argue he was worse than the clapper. He at least could put togeather multiple good defenses. Hell, he was DC of the 2000 Ravens and had 6 top 10 scoring defenses on the Bengals.

He has been to the playoffs in a division with Pitt and Baltimore. Dak can’t beat an 8-8 Eagles team with WRs literally off the street to get yo the playoffs

I like Dak but he’s not worth 35 mill/year

I’m ok if we have to start the season with Dalton

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
He has been to the playoffs in a division with Pitt and Baltimore. Dak can’t beat an 8-8 Eagles team with WRs literally off the street to get yo the playoffs

I like Dak but he’s not worth 35 mill/year

I’m ok if we have to start the season with Dalton

What are you talking about, Dak beat the Eagles.

The same Eagle team that Won a SB recently vs Pittsburgh and Ravens who are chokers and overrated always losing to the Patriots to the playoffs.

GenoT

Reaction score
I thought hopes and dreams were to be in the post-season and win the SB.

The price ain’t going down Jerry.

Dalton played for a perennial bottom-feeder in Cincy

How many playoff games do you think Dak woulda “won” (as if it’s all on the QB :confused:) if he’d have spent his career with the recent Bengals?

Meanwhile...Dalton was brought here as a veteran backup — nothing more.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Dalton played for a perennial bottom-feeder in Cincy

How many playoff games do you think Dak woulda “won” (as if it’s all on the QB :confused:) if he’d have spent his career with the recent Bengals?

Meanwhile...Dalton was brought here as a veteran backup — nothing more.

Dak accomplished everything Romo has done in a shorter time span, he would have won minimum 2 playoff games with Cincy.