How many playoffs game did Dalton win?

Swagger

Reaction score
Did Trent Dilfer or Dan Marino win a Superbowl?

Mark Sanchez won more play off games than Tony Romo.

The opening question is such a lazy throw away comment. The Bengals were not built to succeed in the play offs regardless of their QB.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Over the past few years we have had an overrated offensive line that peaked as one of the best in 2016 to the benefit of the offense and Dak.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Dak has won 1 more playoff game than Dalton, and with a much much better OL, RB and WRs.

Dak is better than Dalton, no doubt. But I don't think Dak's 1 more playoff win over him is worth an extra $30 million.

Two games, the Greenbay loss was on Defense.
Dude please come up with another analysis instead of best OL, RB etc

When Dalton started his career he had top WR in Green, top 10 TE in Ertz, top 10 OL with Whitworth top 10 defense that had Geno Adkins, Burfit, Kirkpatrick, Dunlap etc

Andy Dalton is a choke artist just like Deshaun Watson. Nobody gives a fug that you came from a overhyped brand name college.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Dak accomplished everything Romo has done in a shorter time span, he would have won minimum 2 playoff games with Cincy.

So Dak would win at least 2 playoff games if he was on the Bengals but he’s only won one with a more talented Dallas team?

Some solid logic right there.

And no the Bengals teams are not as talented as the teams Dak has had.

Kwyn

Reaction score
It’s comical watching the excitement over Dalton.
For almost everyone the excitement is that we have a legitimate backup QB

Do you hate the idea of having a good backup QB?

The Dak Haters, who are just pretending to be excited by Dalton, would be “excited” by anyone the Cowboys had as backup QB

Dalton, Rush, DiNucci, some guy at Hone Depot

They would clamor for whoever, as long as it’s not Dak. It fits the false narrative they try to build.

Then there are those who are straight up Cowboy haters. They hate the team, so they hate the QB, so they root for failure and try to sow chaos and spread poison throughout the FanZone just because they fancy themselves as some kind of second-rate message board Joker and want to “watch the world burn”

If you’re a sane, reasonable fan, then you applaud the Dalton move because it signals that the team is really serious about doing everything they can to win, right now, and they are applying that mindset to every aspect of the team, including backup QB

if you’re not a sane, or reasonable fan, then you should just pick whichever of the other categories fits you and own it and stop hiding

Let your hate flag fly!

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I thought hopes and dreams were to be in the post-season and win the SB.

The price ain’t going down Jerry.

Dalton is a GREAT signing.

No need whatsoever to try to pick sides. Just because the Trolls are trying to act like Dalton is Mahomes? LOL

Do the trolls ever make sense? This just gives is another opportunity to laugh in their face and see them disappointed.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So Dak would win at least 2 playoff games if he was on the Bengals but he’s only won one with a more talented Dallas team?

Some solid logic right there.

And no the Bengals teams are not as talented as the teams Dak has had.

Its a miracle we made the playoffs at all with Garrett.

Garrett and Dalton...……...wow, that is a playoff winning combination indeed.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak has had the best offensive line in football with the best running back in football, playing in the worst division in the NFL.
YET HE couldn't muster enough talent to win the East at 8-8 against an Eagles team that was basically on injured reserve.
Don't tell me he's great.
He isn't.

Cherry picking...…………..what about
-The worst head coach
-The worst DC
-Worst special teams
-suspect defense
-worst FG kicker

Dak is a GREAT young QB. Top 10 and rising.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Do you what I hate about the, "I hate my QB, even though he is one of the best young QBs in the NFL" crowd?

I have found myself having to defend Dak by tearing down Romo, who also loved, and who I also think was the victim of poor, ultra-conservative coaching.

And I now I feel the need to tear down Dalton, who I think is actually the best back-up QB we have had since Bernie Kosar way back in '93.

For forcing me to do that, I think all of the Dak-haters should be forced to eternally live in that time period between Aikman's retirement and the Rise of Romo, so they can understand how lucky we are to have stumbled on to two franchise QBs through UDFA and the 4th round, that have kept us relevant, despite having subpar coaching since Parcells left.

LittleD

Reaction score
Dalton went to the playoffs with teams full of Pro Bowlers. The idea that his bus driving took a corpse to the playoffs like young John Elway is comical. The 2015 Bengals had the #2 scoring defense in the NFL and he went nowhere with it.

AJ Green was better than any receiver the Cowboys have had since 2012-2014 Dez Bryant. Jermaine Gresham and Tyler Eifert were Pro Bowl TEs. He had multiple 1,000+ yard rushers behind him. The 2015 team had 5 Pro Bowlers on defense.

Marvin Lewis wasn't a great coach but it's hard to seriously argue he was worse than the clapper. He at least could put togeather multiple good defenses. Hell, he was DC of the 2000 Ravens and had 6 top 10 scoring defenses on the Bengals.

Dalton is no better than Dak but, he isn't going to cost 30mil per season. Time to get picks for Dak and move on.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
12/22

Dallas 9/Beagles 17

you might have missed it

:facepalm:

I LOVE that you focus on the one game that Dak was hurt in while ignoring the three games before that?
Hmmmm. wonder why? Does it blow up your silly agenda? YES!!!!

1972COWBOY

Reaction score

Dalton also broke some of Boomer's records boomer.

I bet we could make a much better video of Dak's wobbly throws over and behind the receivers.

Rayman70

Reaction score
lets ask the better question. FOR WHICH FRANCHISE AND OWNER DID ANDY DALTON PLAY FOR? There lies much of the real issues. Dalton was never a great QB..but when Cincy got ahold of him, that effectively messed him up and ******** his growth. Look who he had to mentor him. MY GAWD. It was him and AJ Green on offense for a long time and with little help otherwise. In this league, you need more. THE HC was basically the Jason Garrett of the AFC.Marvin Lewis wanted players to fit what he wanted. SQUARE PEG ROUND HOLE STUFF. Can't win like that. Andy will help Dak be even better and help the young WR's too in those meetings and film study. I LIKE.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

he is 32. never won a playoff game. had talent around him, so people can't even argue that. he is a great back up at this point. he can play the first 6 games if Dak decides not to play 6 games. he is heck of a lot better than Rush.