How many Red Kettle fines do we get?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Right. It really makes me angry. The hypocrisy. I agree with you and Mannix on this. It sucks.
No, I don't think you agree with both of us. lol I was saying that it's legal for every team to do a version of the Lambeau Leap. There's no hypocrisy in that. Now, if you want to argue "preferential treatment", because the celebration they made famous is one of the ones allowed, I could maybe get on board with that.

conner01

Reaction score
No he can't. And technically no player can pay another player's fines. However the league has no control over guys Venmo'ing one another so I think it will be fine.
I’m sure Dak will take care of it. It’s too risky for Jerry. Remember when a coach got in trouble for a bottle of wine? Can’t remember which coach but he gave a player a bottle of wine and that was a cap violation lol
Bland is about to get a performance bonus too because he wasn’t a first round pick. Diggs got a million performance bonus on his Ronnie deal. It’s more about starts than stats but it’s a great program for later picks who end up being starters

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I actually got a pic in front of that kettle before the game. Also ran into Digg's kid and said, "what up lil homie," and gave him a fist bump. My wife took a pic with him, and HE said thank you. Such a little stud.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
With Goodell at the helm, he is probably leaning towards suspending some of our players. Guarantee the topic is being discussed at his office this morning. They will pull some new rule out of Goodell’s *** and suspend half our offense. Zeke gets 6 games just for good measure.
Goodell does not like the Cowboys?
You don't say?
Are you sure?
I mean, he's always been so fair to us!
Just ask Zeke.
:angry: