How many teams has Dak beaten with a winning record this season?

Swagger

Reaction score
A swallow makes a summer on here. A QB can play at an average/poor level for 6 out of the last 7 with limitless weapons around him then expectedly hit his straps against a really bad Washington side and suddenly he's the MVP again. I can understand why other fans consider Cowboys' fans to be a joke and clown show.

Haimerej

Reaction score
How about that fight on the sidelines? Dude wasn't having being touched. Team captain asserts dominance. Lol.

You guys have fun here.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A swallow makes a summer on here. A QB can play at an average/poor level for 6 out of the last 7 with limitless weapons around him then expectedly hit his straps against a really bad Washington side and suddenly he's the MVP again. I can understand why other fans consider Cowboys' fans to be a joke and clown show.
"A swallow makes a summer"? Is that some type of regional colloquialism, or did autocorrect have a field day?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He excels against clown teams......and he's MVP material again and SB bound.
Yes, Cowboy fans due to the fact are the most out there also have the majority of Rockports and Ranching......

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

I love how you focus on the negative, and forget to include that the other games he was a legitimate MVP candidate for the NFL, he was playing that well. It's 4 games too. If you don't think he played well against the Raiders and Giants, not sure what will convince you.

Ringo88

Reaction score
If anything you make cowboys fans look terrible. Can’t give credit where it’s due? He had a good *** game. Doesn’t matter who it’s against. Go join another teams forum if you want to **** over our quarterback so much.

Swagger

Reaction score
"A swallow makes a summer"? Is that some type of regional colloquialism, or did autocorrect have a field day?
One swallow does not make a summer is a known expression to a well read individual. The uneducated may refer to google...be my guest.

Nexx

Reaction score
not sure why anyone would post this... but its 3 out of 11 wins.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you even a cowboys fan? We just whooped Washington’s *** and you make a topic like this? Jesus. What a miserable existence you have. Can’t even give credit where it’s due. You didn’t even get it right, you forgot the Pats.

I'm doing you a favor as when he starts doing the "Dak" thing out there again you won't be crashing down as hard.
The win vs D.C. is great but ain't exactly something to brag about considering the opponent and their issues....