How many teams has Dak beaten with a winning record this season?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep....Subtract his stats from his game vs the NFC East and man you got a Tier 3 QB at best!
Tier 3 being paid like he is Elite makes me want to throw up.
I love how people just make stuff up and don't even pretend to check if they're right.

In his games against non-NFCE opponents, Dak had a 67.7% completion percentage, 20 TDs and 7 INTs, and a 98 passer rating. Now remove the weakest opponents of other top QBs and see how they look.

Take Aaron Rodgers: remove DET, CHI and WAS and he's at 64%, 16 TDs, 4 INTs and a 96 passer rating. I guess he's Tier 3 too.

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
I love how people just make stuff up and don't even pretend to check if they're right.

In his games against non-NFCE opponents, Dak had a 67.7% completion percentage, 20 TDs and 7 INTs, and a 98 passer rating. Now remove the weakest opponents of other top QBs and see how they look.

Take Aaron Rodgers: remove DET, CHI and WAS and he's at 64%, 16 TDs, 4 INTs and a 96 passer rating. I guess he's Tier 3 too.
If your going to look at stats than go to advanced stats like 3rd down conversion chart for down and distance and redzone passing TDs inside the 20 and Inside the 10.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If your going to look at stats than go to advanced stats like 3rd down conversion chart for down and distance and redzone passing TDs inside the 20 and Inside the 10.
Why, you figure if I look hard enough I can find something that makes Dak look bad? I'm sure you can find some split you can point to. But there's no way a guy with those top-line numbers against the strongest teams he faced in the season (remember, we're subtracting out the lousy NFCE opponents) is a "tier 3" guy.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Why, you figure if I look hard enough I can find something that makes Dak look bad? I'm sure you can find some split you can point to. But there's no way a guy with those top-line numbers against the strongest teams he faced in the season (remember, we're subtracting out the lousy NFCE opponents) is a "tier 3" guy.
Well we're gonna see tomorrow.

Hadenough

Reaction score
We're gonna see tomorrow whether he played well against non-NFCE teams this past season? Not sure how that works.
Yeah we're gonna see how Dak plays tomorrow against the 49ers. You will see how it works if he loses.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah we're gonna see how Dak plays tomorrow against the 49ers. You will see how it works if he loses.
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were just moving the goalposts. Now it makes sense. I guess if we completely ignore the fact that your previous argument was completely wrong, and instead say, "just wait 'til next game" enough, you'll eventually get to one where you can say, "see, I told you so."

Dak's played in the playoffs before. And he's performed very well. I would never read too much into a single game, good or bad.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were just moving the goalposts. Now it makes sense. I guess if we completely ignore the fact that your previous argument was completely wrong, and instead say, "just wait 'til next game" enough, you'll eventually get to one where you can say, "see, I told you so."

Dak's played in the playoffs before. And he's performed very well. I would never read too much into a single game, good or bad.
Comparing Dak to Rodgers is insanity and is insulting to Rodgers. Go argue with 31 other GMs and you will lose that argument.

Dak played well against a 31st ranked packers defense and lost. ZEKE and the oline carried Dak in the Seattle game. Rams game Dak played well the opening drive and after that went on a coffee break and they were down 20 to 7 at halftime. And the defense was worn down because two reasons. They could stop the run and Dak had too many 3 and outs or 1 first down on a 2nd down pass and then 3 and out.
I hope he plays well and the team wins. But there is no moving the goal posts. He hasn't beaten a decent team since week 6 the Patriots. Losses to the Raiders, KC,AZ all teams that we knew were going to be in the playoffs and we used as a measuring stick for Dak. He finally has a defense and McCarthy is a SB winning coach. Let's see what Dak has to offer because if follows the path he has been following he will end up 6-6 outside the NFC east this year and sitting on the couch. You may not read into a single game but those single games have been adding up. Dak needs to get this win. GO COWBOYS!

kskboys

Reaction score

You're arguing w/ Pappy?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Comparing Dak to Rodgers is insanity and is insulting to Rodgers. Go argue with 31 other GMs and you will lose that argument.

Dak played well against a 31st ranked packers defense and lost. ZEKE and the oline carried Dak in the Seattle game. Rams game Dak played well the opening drive and after that went on a coffee break and they were down 20 to 7 at halftime. And the defense was worn down because two reasons. They could stop the run and Dak had too many 3 and outs or 1 first down on a 2nd down pass and then 3 and out.
I hope he plays well and the team wins. But there is no moving the goal posts. He hasn't beaten a decent team since week 6 the Patriots. Losses to the Raiders, KC,AZ all teams that we knew were going to be in the playoffs and we used as a measuring stick for Dak. He finally has a defense and McCarthy is a SB winning coach. Let's see what Dak has to offer because if follows the path he has been following he will end up 6-6 outside the NFC east this year and sitting on the couch. You may not read into a single game but those single games have been adding up. Dak needs to get this win. GO COWBOYS!
This is just bizarre. “Comparing Dak to Rodgers.” Who in the what now?

Hadenough

Reaction score
We're gonna see tomorrow whether he played well against non-NFCE teams this past season? Not sure how that works.
Please don't make yourself look stupid comparing Dak to Rodgers. That was a pathetic performance by Dak. Holds the ball too long and panics under pressure. Game played out typical when Dallas meets a good te the QB is mehhh. Heck Garapolo looked better than Dak.

strollinruss

Reaction score
Tell ya what looks bad. The three hours he worked today. Don’t throw abunch of stats out there. He’s gonna be on the couch. That’s the stat we need to care about