How many teams has Dak beaten with a winning record this season?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dak has thrown a touchdown to a RB, TE, WR & an OL tonight vs Washington. He's the first quarterback in NFL history to accomplish this feat in a single game half.

GINeric

Reaction score
A swallow makes a summer on here. A QB can play at an average/poor level for 6 out of the last 7 with limitless weapons around him then expectedly hit his straps against a really bad Washington side and suddenly he's the MVP again. I can understand why other fans consider Cowboys' fans to be a joke and clown show.

Its amazing because Dak MADE Washington look bad. How many other quarterbacks made Washington look as bad as Dak made them look???

No other team crushed Washington like Dak did last night. They even pulled Dak before he crushed Washington even MORE!!!

NeathBlue

Reaction score
This is a pathetic thread… Honestly, the OP needs to ask himself why he’s (she’s ??) such a downer on everything and why they’re such a miserable ba****d.
Sorry the team have greatly exceeded your pathetically low win prediction for the season and ruined your Christmas, you’re probably best off posting on the Samaritans board than this one.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am fully aware of the expression - well done for referring to google. I did not hear it from my mother but thanks for another attempted cheap shot. I wouldn't expect anything less from an odious individual given your vile comment about autocorrect.
So that's why you came back so rudely? You thought I was insulting you with my first reply? I wasn't. I had never heard the expression before, and because of that, your sentence made no sense to me. The original saying is easy enough to figure out, but to anyone who's unfamiliar with it, omitting the word "not" makes it unintelligible. So what you apparently thought was a jab was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt, that autocorrect caused the sentence to make no sense.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Keep hoping......but I'll be here polite as usual posting the truth without letting you and your insulting homers trying your best to bully us non-homers!
Dak has 3 wins against winning teams this season.
Truth....DEAL with it!
You wouldn’t know the truth if it stuck a red hot poker up your butt. You know one thing and one thing only.

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak played great last night but in no way, shape or form should he be in the MVP talks. Now take us to the dance with exceptional play the rest of the way and then let the talks begin.

morat1959

Reaction score
My philiosophy is about winning a Superbowl. I would state the same after Romo played lights out against a bad team. Who cares. They did their job. Prescott played lights out against a bad team. He did his job today. Ultimately I don't care unless it results in a Superbowl appearance. If that makes me a bad fan then fair enough but in reality that's a winning mentality.
They’re lost in JJ’s world. Most weren’t a part of the greatness of the Landry era.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
A swallow makes a summer on here. A QB can play at an average/poor level for 6 out of the last 7 with limitless weapons around him then expectedly hit his straps against a really bad Washington side and suddenly he's the MVP again. I can understand why other fans consider Cowboys' fans to be a joke and clown show.
Yeah when they read your post.