CZ POLL How many wins do you think the Cowboys will get this season? (week 3)

How many wins do you think the Cowboys will get this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I bumped them up a notch or so from a couple of weeks ago, they at least showed me thay have heart and the penalties seem to be in a good place (for now)

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get Turpin and Gallup out there and we can duplicate last year against a more difficult schedule
Providing we stick with Rush

DandyDon52

Reaction score
yes lets see the next 2 games, and how those games go.
right now we have 2 games and the only consistent things are micah and the defense.

GMO415

Reaction score
They looked like turds with Dak. They looked decent last week. It's hard to determine what team will show up from week to week.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I went up to 5-6. Defense is solid. Not sold on the offense. Have no idea what kind of QB Dak will be when he gets back.

TheCritic

Reaction score
After browsing through all the pollyanna threads, I was pleasantly surprised to see more sober-mindedness here. After the Tampa bay loss, I emotionally felt cheated over the hype of the offseason, but at the same time I didn't think it was the end of the world and that most of the other teams have problems as we do. After the Cincinnati win, I'm actually more concerned about our running game, time of possession and how teams are going to attempt to run the ball against us even more sine our pass rush is dominant.

We are better than a .500 team but I don't see 12-5 this year. Maybe 10-7??? Main reason actually is the NFC East. I don't see us running the table again.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Still not convinced the offense is hitting on all cylinders. Barely beating a Bengals team with a leaky Oline is not convincing.
23 points over 2 games. Definitely didn’t do well in either game. We are relying on defense this year. No matter who plays QB, unless we start creating turnovers at last year’s pace, I’m thinking we will average 20-24 per game tops.

LysleE

Reaction score
I think we are consistently inconsistent in most phases of the game; I feel like we aren’t well-coached in the fundamentals.

I would rather see us be an 8-8 team playing consistent, well-coached football, then be a 10-6 team playing inconsistent ball; and then getting out-coached and looking unprepared in the playoffs.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The defense is gonna have to carry this team, but the offense will need to make some big plays at the end to win them. Have to go with about 7 to 8 wins..... Don't trust the offense enough yet to win the majority of them. One good thing is that the OL may start coming around finally, but we can't have any injuries there.

CWR

Reaction score
I said 11-6 before the season and I'm not gonna change it now. Although 9 wins seems a better prediction currently. After Tampa 3 or 4 wins sounded right.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
I have to be realistic here.

We lost decisively to a good Bucs team and then beat a struggling Bengals team in a close one.

Zeke is averaging about 50 yards a game. I haven't seen a real ground attack yet. We play a good defense that shuts down the air attack we're toast if we can't run it.

It's the defense that kept us in this game, and they could carry us for awhile to some close wins. But I don't see more than 9 wins at the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.