CZ POLL How many wins do you think the Cowboys will get this season? (week 3)

How many wins do you think the Cowboys will get this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Praxit

Reaction score
..this team is very capable of two digit wins. With Dallas its always a mental dilemma.

Get over that, the sky is the limit.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
19 wins actually, we will not lose another game. :D :popcorn:
Need to counter all the "realists" :laugh:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Being somewhat of an optimist, I checked in at 9-10 wins, hoping the OL improves enough to help our offense recover. Cooper Rush has shown quite an improved mastery of the offensive scheme, along with a passing delivery that has noticeably improved.

Hopefully, we'll awaken some latent talents that must show improvement to become a winning team again. Some of our WRs and young TEs should make that possible, if things develop as they should. The talent is there to be utilized, with better health being granted.

I think it's fairly possible for a few good things to fall into place, in the meantime, to make this offense become whole again. The defense should take up the slack, while the offense gradually returns to becoming more effective. Michael Gallup's return will help to bring that about.

Last edited:

Surfguy

Reaction score
This is like counting the jelly beans in a jar. I suck at it! No comment. The Cowboys drive me crazy. This is the only constant.

Status
Not open for further replies.