How many wins will it take in 2024?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
For the Zaney Zoners in here to buy right back into this Groundhog Day team and start predicting SB's and proclaiming Dak a Top 5 QB again?

You know it is just a matter of time. We know it.

Does anyone doubt we'll be around 6-2 eight games into the season next year? Granted, we won't have the cream puff schedule we did last year since we'll have a 1st place (LOL) schedule.

Will 6-2 be the magic number? Will 9-3? Maybe even 4-1 ????

I'm fascinated by this question....because you KNOW it will happen...like a bad movie we've seen 100 times.... and I'm just fascinated from a sociological standpoint when the Daksters will suspend disbelief for the 30th straight time and start GROWLING again!

CharlieBrownLucyFootball.jpg

bewp7

Reaction score
for me to belief at all 8 game into next season

8-0 winning by 10+ every single game

that is how good they would have to be to trick me into believing into this bozo team and bozo coach staff and even then i would now they will blow it in the play offs

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
9-8???

You think all they'll need is 9-8 to start GROWLING?

That's a depressing thought.

That's like pulling up to a red light in a 2006 Toyota Corrola, and revving up those 4 cylinders real loud to impress the ladies.

Grrr grrr GROOWWWLLLLLLL!!!!

Last edited:

Kingofholland

Reaction score
For the Zaney Zoners in here to buy right back into this Groundhog Day team and start predicting SB's and proclaiming Dak a Top 5 QB again?

Does anyone doubt we'll be around 6-2 eight games into the season next year? Granted, we won't have the cream puff schedule we did last year since we'll have a 1st place (LOL) schedule.

I'm fascinated by this question....because you KNOW it will happen...like a bad movie we've seen 100 times.... and I'm just fascinated from a sociological standpoint when the Daksters will suspend disbelief for the 30th straight time and start GROWLING again!

12-5

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
for me to belief at all 8 game into next season

8-0 winning by 10+ every single game

that is how good they would have to be to trick me into believing into this bozo team and bozo coach staff and even then i would now they will blow it in the play offs
Hmmmm. IDK.

If ur saying 8-0 now, 6 days after Humiliation Day, I predict that number will drop by 1 game every 4 months as reality wears off and the fantasy slooowly starts creeping back in.

You'll be a "Five-And-Three-Dak's-The-MVP" guy by Halloween

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

For me it would take at least 2 wins. But those need to be 2025.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
9-8???

You think all the need is 9-8 to start GROWLING?

That's like pulling up to a red light in a 2006 Toyota Corrola, and revving up those 4 cylinders real loud to impress the ladies.

If you had any sense of inference, he was predicting the overall record.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
9-8???

You think all the need is 9-8 to start GROWLING?

I read your post wrong.

The Daksters will never falter. They are in too deep.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Why are people looking at records to determine what a successful season is? Here are the records for the teams remaining in the 2nd round of the playoffs:

13-4
12-5
12-5
11-6
11-6
10-7
9-8
9-8

What is a better season - 12-5 knocked out in the 1st round or 9-8 still alive in the 2nd round?

starfan1

Reaction score
I enjoy the regular season but it will take 3 wins in December and January . The team has to play better that time of year and the roster build needs to start now

bewp7

Reaction score
Hmmmm. IDK.

If ur saying 8-0 now, 6 days after Humiliation Day, I predict that number will drop by 1 game every 4 months as reality wears off and the fantasy slooowly starts creeping back in.

You'll be a "Five-And-Three-Dak's-The-MVP" guy by Halloween
me???

lol i have been a loud + proud dak hater since 2016!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is no buying in to anything.
It will be a new season. Fans will fan their own way, and there will be disagreements.

Nothing will change on here just as it will not change with the team. Expect another year of the same.
I do expect a bit more negativity than usual, and rightfully so. I may be one of them. :laugh:

All I can say is :popcorn: time ... again ...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has been here 30 years now? :facepalm:

All that to create another Dak thread?