How many wins will it take in 2024?

Trajan

Reaction score
No longer looking at the overall. If Giants and Washington are still atrocious, we get 4 easy wins there.

The games against teams with winning records is the only real marker. After the 49ers collapse, we all should have known what would happen.

Then we beat a bad / collapsing Eagles, squeaked by against Seattle and Detroit, but lost to Buffalo and Miami. Should he said it all.

ICP

Reaction score
There isn't a number unless they get to the playoffs. Rolling all this garbage back needs to produce a SB win.

That being said, 16 would be a good one as well, and I mean 16 losses just to show Jerry and the front office how stupid they are

TheHerd

Reaction score
17-0 won’t make a bit of difference to me. I do not care at all about the regular season. At all. I would as soon go 2-15 as 17-0 and lose like did this year.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Only some wins in the playoffs will matter. Doesn't matter what seed they are. Obviously Home Field Advantage didn't mean much for the Cowboys so...

McCarthy and Dak will be measured by their playoff wins, which will put immense pressure on them. Even more than this year, even if they are the 7th seed. Do we really think McCarthy will have this team ready to play in a playoff game, with winning schemes? HELL NO

Yes, we have to see it first to believe in it. Haven't seen it.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I don't give a care what we do next year if Jerry by some miracle draft a QB at the end of the 1st.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
After the 2-5 start and midseason coaching change. If DQ starts out 7-0, I'll be drawn in, so 9-5.

Flamma

Reaction score
For the Zaney Zoners in here to buy right back into this Groundhog Day team and start predicting SB's and proclaiming Dak a Top 5 QB again?

You know it is just a matter of time. We know it.

Does anyone doubt we'll be around 6-2 eight games into the season next year? Granted, we won't have the cream puff schedule we did last year since we'll have a 1st place (LOL) schedule.

Will 6-2 be the magic number? Will 9-3? Maybe even 4-1 ????

I'm fascinated by this question....because you KNOW it will happen...like a bad movie we've seen 100 times.... and I'm just fascinated from a sociological standpoint when the Daksters will suspend disbelief for the 30th straight time and start GROWLING again!

CharlieBrownLucyFootball.jpg
Not sure we'll even get to that point next year. I'm not seeing another 12 win season. We play the AFC North, Lions, 49ers, and Eagles twice. I think we'll have more quality teams on our schedule.

Chasing6

Reaction score
For the Zaney Zoners in here to buy right back into this Groundhog Day team and start predicting SB's and proclaiming Dak a Top 5 QB again?

You know it is just a matter of time. We know it.

Does anyone doubt we'll be around 6-2 eight games into the season next year? Granted, we won't have the cream puff schedule we did last year since we'll have a 1st place (LOL) schedule.

Will 6-2 be the magic number? Will 9-3? Maybe even 4-1 ????

I'm fascinated by this question....because you KNOW it will happen...like a bad movie we've seen 100 times.... and I'm just fascinated from a sociological standpoint when the Daksters will suspend disbelief for the 30th straight time and start GROWLING again!

CharlieBrownLucyFootball.jpg
Whatever it takes too make the playoffs.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The number of wins is not the issue. When we win is the issue. The Playoffs are "win or go home". Just stop losing in the playoffs,

jgboys1

Reaction score
I predict, 12-5 and getting knocked out in the first round. Actually you guys should sign up for this because I don’t think they will be even that good next season.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The number of wins will have no sway on me.
  1. Will we be able to run the football in the red zone, run the ball in short yardage, run the ball with a lead, grind out yardage against good teams?
  2. Will our defense be physical, stop the teams that want to run, make teams punt when pinned down inside the ten instead of letting them drive 40 yards and flip the field?
  3. Will we have a LB at #1 or #2 on the defense in tackles instead of all DBs?
If those answers are yes or even yes a few times against good teams, then I’ll believe. Otherwise, I won’t believe until after the first playoff win.