How many yards has Conner Williams cost Zeke?

jrumann59

Reaction score
No. And no. And no. And no.

-The line ranks as a top five line currently by stats and by scouts. Zeke is not victimized in his yardage, LOL.
-Our current o-line coach is very highly esteemed.
-We might criticize Williams but he would start for at least 8-10 teams out there.
-600-800 more yards, LMAO
He is a starter at guard for any team that needs a guard, I even think there may be team dumb enough to sign him to have him play tackle.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has 10 holds, that leads the league and twice the normal amount for a season. That doesn't even count 3rd down holds declined.
He been identified as a weak link and is being bull rushed and targeted by refs also.
He will cost us a game changing play if he hasn't already.
REPLACE HIM NOW!

Bri n g back Callihan

Last edited:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
6-800 years? Oh what planet?

What you can definitely say is, that penalties this year cost us some beautiful plays. Other that that no offense line is perfect, and any running back has to work with what he got. This ain't "wünsch dir was" as we say over here. We have a good O line and Zeke and Tony are profiting from it. Since teams are out to stop our run game more and more and our i line is a little banged up they can't put up the yards like in the early weeks of the season.

But as long as we keep winning I don't care. KM has to continue figuring this out.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Williams has been bad but don’t give a pass to Biadiscz either he has been bad too. On that 3rd down run that got stopped Biadasz blocked the wrong guy instead of helping Williams like he was supposed to, and that’s how Grady Jarrett busted through for the stop.

Brooksey

Reaction score
The only reason the guy is still starting over McGovern is his above average run blocking

Hadenough

Reaction score
I think he’s cost zeke 6-800 yards per season. This line and zeke were special before Conner took over. You don’t even need a start at guard. You just need a solid guy with nfl caliber strength. I’d personally be willing to pay Callahan 10 million a year to come back and coach the o-line.
If you have watched Zeke run he picks and chooses when he puts his head down and rams into a crease for 5 yards. Now he hesitates and dances around and loses 2 yards. He just isn't the same player he was in 2016. You can't just heal up in a few off seasons after all the rushing attempts that Garrett called for him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How nanny times has Williams made the block that helped Zeke or Pollard get TDs or first downs. Just watch last game against Atlanta and you will see Williams pull to the right which allowed Zeke to get first and goal.

It's not just that play either. You guys get a whipping boy and then never point out good plays
That can be another thread?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Some of those yards come because of the holds. But he is costing the whole team. He really needs to straighten up but I don’t think he will. We had another player we had for years that did that.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
He has 11 calls so far this year. I think most of those were on passing downs so if anything he's cost the receivers more then he has the running back group

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Is a pretty good assumption to say our starting five will look a little different next year. Actually some say a swap of Collins and Williams would make things better.

It's funny how folks now think moving Collins to LG is a big upgrade. When he played there a few years ago, the general consensus was he sucked and needed to be replaced.

EST_1986

Reaction score
How nanny times has Williams made the block that helped Zeke or Pollard get TDs or first downs. Just watch last game against Atlanta and you will see Williams pull to the right which allowed Zeke to get first and goal.

It's not just that play either. You guys get a whipping boy and then never point out good plays
Connor sucks let it go

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think he’s cost zeke 6-800 yards per season. This line and zeke were special before Conner took over. You don’t even need a start at guard. You just need a solid guy with nfl caliber strength. I’d personally be willing to pay Callahan 10 million a year to come back and coach the o-line.
can we not exaggerate?? if you want a new post to be valid and respected, lets not use 800yards as a probability for lost yards..that insane, so NO..

its cost pollard and zeke some yards but other OL have also been penalized more often then they should. Its not just cwill..dropped passed what cost dak 1000 yards and 10tds
get over it..

many times the holds or penalties are what spring the big play if not for the penalty the pay may have never materialized so di we need a 6th Cwill thread

NO
answer is NO

te coaches play who they play and fans trying to what wish a change but cluttering up the zone with the same topic on 10 lines??

answer is no its not coasting zeke 600 yards

maybe 100 total for the year but others are also making mistakes.

wrs drops
dak has like 6-7 fumbles only 3-4 lost but few were in the EZ bro that points his INT also what they aren't mistakes? bad passes aren't mistakes?lost downs punts because of them?

Diggs been holding a lot of late you want more posts about his bad plays there are many he gives up big plays and gets penalized??

how about missed tackles?

the DL getting roughing penalties?

the LBs missing tackles

kickers missing kicks?

bad snaps/blocks by Biadsz

you think this team is perfect besides Cwill?

ST makes mistakes many holding penalties..

this team is at the top of the league in penalties and its not JUST Cwill..

coaches make poor decisions cost us yards and points....

i can go back to many games and find bad plays that cost us points and go to the denver game i mean theres enough blame to go around for an entire year for every player and coach..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Connor sucks let it go
a starting OL does not suk, Fans options and poor evaluations are what sux, period..

he needs to clean stuff up for sure but in no way does he suck because fans think he does, players who suck don't continue to start..

got it?

fan narratives suck but it comes from fans not coaches and other players..

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
If you have watched Zeke run he picks and chooses when he puts his head down and rams into a crease for 5 yards. Now he hesitates and dances around and loses 2 yards. He just isn't the same player he was in 2016. You can't just heal up in a few off seasons after all the rushing attempts that Garrett called for him.
They made the switch so…..