How Many Zoners Are Still On The Ledge?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I never was on the ledge. Expecting the Cowboys to take who I want them to take is a guarantee of frustration.

I wanted defense and they made it the focus. Time will tell how these players pan out.

JayFord

Reaction score
only thing i care about is seeing a need and addressing that need

the entire defense is a need all of it

it dont matter if you get safety corner lb or dline pick someone to address that need and try and get better which fine with me

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Still don't like our 3rd round. I would wager good money Gholston and Wright could have been had in rounds 5-7. That doesn't change.

Cox in the 4th was great.

Ball I have no opinion on as he wasn't even on my radar (would have liked Trey Smith but apparently he has some blood clot issues)

Fehoko is a "pet cat" of mine and reminds me a bit of Vincent Jackson

Bohannon fits the bill as a true 1T/NT.

The success of this draft is tethered to Micah Parsons and Joseph.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean, we nailed a few drafts during the past 10 seasons and did nothing with it. Draft grades and picks don't correlate to wins or losses. Ledge or not, people need to chill lol.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Draft doesn’t change my expectations.

Mediocre season.. Win the division cause it sucks.. 50/50 chance we win our wildcard.. Eliminated by a real NFL team a week later if we win the wildcard.

davey999

Reaction score
If you realize that the team isn't very good, there is no ledge. They never seem to learn how to build a good team in today's NFL. Oh well.

Sydla

Reaction score
Still don't like our 3rd round. I would wager good money Gholston and Wright could have been had in rounds 5-7. That doesn't change.

Cox in the 4th was great.

Ball I have no opinion on as he wasn't even on my radar (would have liked Trey Smith but apparently he has some blood clot issues)

Fehoko is a "pet cat" of mine and reminds me a bit of Vincent Jackson

Bohannon fits the bill as a true 1T/NT.

The success of this draft is tethered to Micah Parsons and Joseph.

This is where I am at. I can even kind of get behind the OO pick in Rd 3 although I am not overly excited about it.

I am just utterly perplexed at how little they care about FS. We have one real FS on the roster in Kazee and he’s coming off a serious leg injury. If he’s hindered or struggling then what?

Aven8

Reaction score
I’m actually more excited now. Judging from Stephens comments don’t be surprised to see a lot of Vets cut off of this defense. They saw one of the worst defenses ever last season and they decided they needed major changes. It’s going to be open competition!

kevm3

Reaction score
The top pick was great, 2nd round has potential, 3rd rounders were bad... the latter half of the draft, seems like sense washed back over them.