How much of a dropoff is Rush from Dak?

sbark

Reaction score
On another line of thought .. would Dak throwing left handed be much of a dropoff?.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
The one thing that might be our favor is that Rush may be more apt to hand the ball off, than making all the checks and adjustments to pass

I hear yah!

But one dimensional offense is never the answer.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak was playing terribly, so the drop-off is negligible. Run the ball if you want to save the season!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He was playing a prevent defense. I wouldn't take anything from what he did last night. Doubt we'll win anything with him. Doubt we would have won anything with Dak. The offense just sucks.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I hear yah!

But one dimensional offense is never the answer.
"Run the ball" does not mean becoming one-dimensional. It does mean taking pressure off the QB to do what we do very well. Zeke is a workhorse that needs to be put to work.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
DiNucci 2022 has looked better than any other QB with a star on the helmet. Dak included. Facts.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
A lot, but truth be told, Dak is not at a level where he can overcome a deficit at ANY position on offense. All the cards need to be in place and in order. Now, I get it, Moore has to be an asset to the offense and he has been nothing short of a complete disaster since midway 2021. He should have been fired today.