How much of a dropoff is Rush from Dak?

nobody

Reaction score
Guys guys guys. I realize Dak played very poorly last night. But let’s not get crazy ok. Dak is an above average starter in the league. Cooper rush was on the cowboys practice squad because the cowboys knew other NFL teams wouldn’t sign him.

let’s keep things realistic

Dak was an above average starter in the league. That changed last season after his injury and he declined since. Something mental broke and he didn't get it fixed. I think he's done. Like when a kicker gets into his own head and sucks for multiple seasons. They can come out of it, but not all do.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dak has like two tricks, and Rush has less then one.
So I guess Dak qualifies to all the stat lovers as twice as good.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak was an above average starter in the league. That changed last season after his injury and he declined since. Something mental broke and he didn't get it fixed. I think he's done. Like when a kicker gets into his own head and sucks for multiple seasons. They can come out of it, but not all do.

Dak was still above average last year.

If you want to say he doesn’t look the same as he did prior to injury, mentally. I actually agree with that for the most part. Something has changed since he was younger.

He used to almost never get rattled. Now he seems rattled quite often.

uvaballa

Reaction score
They need to bring in a vet so Rush doesn’t have to play too much.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Rush will be an upgrade from the Prescott we saw last night..a mechanical head case. Dak may never be the same, something is wrong with that guy

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Dak is a Honda Accord and rush is a ford pinto. That clear enough?