How naive that fans want to blame just one person for all the playoff failures

CCBoy

Reaction score
Only you could make up something like this, I guess we agree that Dak can’t hold up his end unless he has that 85 bears D, so what happened in those 2 SF debacles I suppose you are blaming the D for that too, oh it was the refs that’s a great fallback when Dak craps the bed again. Your answer is to make him the highest paid QB who is the biggest choker in NFL history, makes sense too you as he was an almost MVP without a single first place vote. Like I said if Dak showed the whole game and loss I’d accept that but showing up for 6 minutes when the second string is out there and padding stats is pathetic except to those with Dak blinders on
So you subjegate with a slander that Cowboys are both cowards and untalented...pass.

Brax

Reaction score
So you subjegate with a slander that Cowboys are both cowards and untalented...pass.
Where did you come up with this, do you actually read and understand my reply because the disjointed reply has no context to mine. Do you even know what subjugate means? Slander? Lmao

Motorola

Reaction score
We were looking past GB. Not sure if it was the Home win streak that made us over confidet
or what, but we got punched in the mouth both on and defense and offense.

Still can't believe a victory party was being planned well in advance.
Would any other NFL team have a victory party for a FIRST ROUND \ WILDCARD WIN?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Where did you come up with this, do you actually read and understand my reply because the disjointed reply has no context to mine. Do you even know what subjugate means? Slander? Lmao
Honey, ...

There are are many heartbreaking moments in the history of the Dallas Cowboys regarding the playoffs, and recent times have added their share. In 2007, the team was billed as near Super Bowl locks only to lose to Eli Manning and the New York Giants. In 2014 and 2016, the playoff losses to Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers were decided by situations that taught us how to understand further what a “catch” means in the NFL.

The 2023 Cowboys had their flaws but had the makeup of being a strong playoff contender, especially in a weakened NFC conference. The roster was blended with veteran leadership in Dak Prescott, DeMarcus Lawrence, Brandin Cooks, and Stephon Gilmore, mixed in with their rising stars DaRon Bland, CeeDee Lamb, and Micah Parsons.

#Cowboys Micah Parsons had a funny back-and-forth with a little fan at his Youth Camp: Kid: “Micah Parsons, you know one time I went to your game.” Micah: “Which one?” Kid: “Umm. The Green Bay Packers.” Micah: “Delete that from your memory.”

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...ff-loss-green-bay-packers-2023-lions-den-camp