How often RBs have had their runs perfectly blocked and their total Rush EPA

MarcusRock

Reaction score
If the top limit of an x-axis is .8% then it isn't a chart that matters. At .8%, a runner would need over 100 carries just to get a single perfectly blocked play.
All I know is Zeke is better than Hurts and his 2 yard tush pushes. That's satisfying enough.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, "this RB group is bad" is not really a hot take so much as it is common knowledge.

Zeke is washed. Thanks for carrying the offense the first few years but we ran you into the ground and paid you well for it, but now you are the playoff version of Larry Johnson.

Rico is the jaggiest jag you'll ever see.

Deuce...lol. At least he tried. Good job lil fella.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
we will have to see how the season plays out but very early returns look like jk dobbins was the guy the cowboys should have gambled on- was exactly their mold ; coming off injury so high risk/reward, signed for like 2m etc.

vlad

Reaction score

I used to post an article that pointed this out, going back to I think starting with his 2nd year, and even his rookie year he had these type of advanced stats. Joseph Randle needs to chime in

Creeper

Reaction score
I must be watching another team in another dimension because I haven't seen many "perfect bocks" in the run game from Dallas. In the mean time, I watched Atlanta open gaping holes against the Eagles and they are in the middle of the pack for "perfect blocks". The Cowboys are even ahead of the Saints for perfect blocking despite what we saw last week with Kamara not even touched until he was 10 yards downfield.

starfan1

Reaction score
These charts need a ton more context.
As they are presented (with none) they make no sense at all
heres all the context you need. Our RB room sucks. Im joking but it does appear more the problem of the RB than the OL according to this.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
heres all the context you need. Our RB room sucks. Im joking but it does appear more the problem of the RB than the OL according to this.
What is "this" though? Without context, it's absolutely nothing.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
If the top limit of an x-axis is .8% then it isn't a chart that matters. At .8%, a runner would need over 100 carries just to get a single perfectly blocked play.
Yeah if less than 1% of a runner's totes are "perfectly blocked" and all the runners in the league are below that rate then offensive line play all over the league stinks.. Then the next chart says over 70% of the Cowboys runs have been "perfectly blocked." Yeah they clearly watchin a different game than I am.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah if less than 1% of a runner's totes are "perfectly blocked" and all the runners in the league are below that rate then offensive line play all over the league stinks.. Then the next chart says over 70% of the Cowboys runs have been "perfectly blocked." Yeah they clearly watchin a different game than I am.
Yeah...that doesn't seem right. Unless I'm totally "misreading" that chart.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why should we believe Jrfortgang? He is just a dude.

The website looks sketchy.

Is the OP the guy making these charts?