How strong is Ezekiel Elliott

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You guys must be talking about a different play than I'm thinking of. What I saw looked like a mild twist that would hurt for a bit, but be fine after walking it off.

quickccc

Reaction score
Yeah but don't worry.. Any day now Jerry is going to mention the need to run more on a radio interview and we'll magically get back to it. Give it time.. I just hope he does it before the game Thursday.. In fact I'm going to tweet the guys on The Fan and make sure one of them asks Jerry about it..

i heard and agreed with Broaddus,..run scheme is too much designed to go str8 ahead - and we don't have the pure players for that - Broadd used the 33 run by pollard (fake reverse) as the only splash big run that had chiefs defense going one way while the run was going the other.

i was hoping for more the misdirection split back formations that McCarthy ran in GB . to help and revamp Moore's run scheme.
We're not gonna line up and bet the more talented DL fronts with this OL.
and we cannot rely on Dak to me MVP like against every defense.

RaZon

Reaction score
Zeke is a bull, and an incredible athlete, dude can play basketball, a slew of track events, a physical NFL RB, the kind of guy ya want in your foxhole.

Just give him and Pollard the ball like GIVE THEM THE BALL and see what happens.

Reactions: CWR

fivetwos

Reaction score
It takes a great amount of strength to set the market for elite pass blockers at 15 million a season.

He started last year running strong as well.

I look forward to those off season workout videos and parting ways after next year.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Was watching some of the 1st half Midgets Bucs Barkley catches a swing pass out the backfield the Bucs DB lined him up for the shot and turns Barkley sideways out of bounds. The Giants took him what 2nd pick round one ? This ain’t Penn St at Temple it’s the NFL .

Zeke same type of pass and catch collides with the Chiefs DB and the DB literally crawled off the field in agony . That’s 21 from The Ohio State . One of the best first round picks in Pokes History .

Silly

Reaction score
I kind of thought it was a dirty tackle out of bounds. But there was not a flag.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Zeke is more workout warrior than beast. He's still good but he can no longer breakthrough the defense like he used too. If he was a bit more slippery he might still be the difference maker he used to be.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Yeah I also thought it might be broken when I first saw it. Then on the replay I could see it looked like the guy kicked him in the leg and fortunately his cleat didn't get caught in the turf or I think it would have been. He's running as hard as he can with the blocking he's getting .. Not going to break off any big runs if the linemen are all getting beat. Half the time it's a miracle he is able to gain 1-2 yards because he is constantly being hit in the backfield. Hopefully getting Tyron back and McGovern now having some experience solidifies things some and we can get back to runnin the rock. My problem is that Moore simply doesn't seem to want to do that. And when he does he doesn't want to go power.. It's almost all out of shotgun.. which is absolutely not the way to get the most out of your downhill runner..

our Zone blocking scheme needs a lot of work.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I actually thought he broke his leg. It’s not a high ankle sprain. He has so many muscles around those tendons it saved him. I don’t put the blame on him if you don’t have the holes to run through you can’t run. What happened to the Offensive line. It can’t be just Smith is out. Who is coaching the team
Jeez, stop the KAREN complaining...It's not a perfect world and that includes the NFL.
Zeke cannot carry our offense every week when there stacked to the hill waiting for him.
Now put down the book of excuses and man-up and hope our QB can gut them out when they are playing stop, Zeke!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jeez, stop the KAREN complaining...It's not a perfect world and that includes the NFL.
Zeke cannot carry our offense every week when there stacked to the hill waiting for him.
Now put down the book of excuses and man-up and hope our QB can gut them out when they are playing stop, Zeke!
I wish He could carry us at least once

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was actually praising him so I don’t know what you’re talking about

glimmerman

Reaction score
Was amazed to see him come back out. The dude is tough. He takes a real beating. Wanting to see him get some big holes to run through. He gets a head of steam and he stays up.. This year our RBs aren’t breaking off these long runs..

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I’ve been training for over 40 years lol I shouldn’t have said more muscles. I should’ve said stronger muscles. But people that know what I’m talking about , know what I’m talking about. Lol

You mean. People who don't try to find every possible way to diss the Cowboys know what you are talking about.