How This Team Goes Undefeated the Rest of the Way

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Chief;2414352 said:
Percy, you should fill the role of quality control coach.

Oh wait. Young Wes Phillips is providing his expertise in that role.

He's got the likes of Adam jones, Tank Johnson, #81, Hamlin and an owner who pimps the team for all it's worth making all this chaos "OK"........if he ain't makin' one million dollars an hour, he's sorely under-paid.

Sorry, Chief-ster. Gotta disagree with this one.

MONT17

Reaction score
We haven't had a perfect game all year! O, D and teams will come together and roll the Skins 45-10. Revenge! Yea I said it revenge is a dish best served cold! Boys roll 47-2 thanks to Procter we lose the no no late in the 4th!

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2415255 said:
I agree with what somebody (maybe you) said... I think Garrett just outsmarts himself. "They know we're stronger to the right, so we'll run left where they won't expect it."

At least that's my guess.

What's weird is that Wade has always been big on getting the ball in the best players' hands and doing what you do best -- simple. But I get the idea Garrett pretty much handles the O all by himself.
Weighing your explanation against mine...they're both lame, aren't they? I mean, there's no excuse for it.

We've lost 3 of our last 4. In those games, we've had a total of 14 three-and-out's, when the score was still close (within 21 point margin in 2nd half). In those 14 three-and-out's there were 42 plays. They broke down like this...

26 passes
15 runs to the middle or left
1 run to the right

1 run to the right out of 42 plays, and 3 of those games we were without our starting QB, and all of those games we were without our starting left guard, and our starter at left tackle was playing hurt.

Talk about your head-scratchers.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
percyhoward;2415319 said:
Weighing your explanation against mine...they're both lame, aren't they? I mean, there's no excuse for it.

We've lost 3 of our last 4. In those games, we've had a total of 14 three-and-out's, when the score was still close (within 21 point margin in 2nd half). In those 14 three-and-out's there were 42 plays. They broke down like this...

26 passes
1 run to the right

1 run to the right out of 42 plays, and 3 of those games we were without our starting QB, and all of those games we were without our starting left guard, and our starter at left tackle was playing hurt.

No doubt about it. :huh:

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score

26 passes
1 run to the right

This is very interesting. I did read your last post, too. I didn't realize how much the Cowboys were not running right in some of the games.

If we are right handed, we need to write right-handed. It looks like our bread and butter. The Commanders are left-handed.

I do think Kozier, Romo, and #11 will help the running game up the middle and to the left. Also, I think Garrett has some tricks up his sleeve, still.

kmd24

Reaction score

Maybe Garrett bumped his head and thinks he's in the mid 90's when Tui and Nate made Load Left famous.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I really hope no one is getting their hopes up on winning out.

Fans should be thankful if the team wins THIS WEEK.

So far, this team has proven they can be as inconsistent as any team in the league and the problems run deeper than just an injury or two.

This week more than ever, this team has got to win. A loss this week and you might as well cancel playoff hopes.