How to fix their anemic pass rush?

IF they are capable. I'm ALL for it.
That's a really really big IF though.
At some point one or two of them is going to need to step up even if they make yet another trade.

Bottom line is it can’t all be fixed at once just because they finally found a sense of urgency because Jerry is old.

He was old years ago when they were playing the long game. Stephen either has the old man completely buffaloed, or he is genuinely that stupid.
 
Its different when hes lined up as a 3-4 end controlling 2 gaps to hold the line of scrimmage then as a 3tech in a single gap trying to immediately penetrate the backfield which hes best suited for. Different responsibilities. Hes talented enough to do both but i would like to see him tasked to penetrate as a 3tech more then he has currently been doing.
Ah, yes that part I agree with.
 
Sometimes I wish we could draft a Micah Parsons type player. That would do wonders here
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,194
Messages
14,671,930
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top