jblaze2004
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 25,933
- Reaction score
- 16,408
Should they be the starting linebackers? If I was the coach Winters and Overshown would be fighting to start. Barham has shown he is the better Mike.
100% the smart approach. Make them compete against each other for snaps.If I was the coach Winters and Overshown would be fighting to start.
Should they be the starting linebackers? If I was the coach Winters and Overshown would be fighting to start. Barham has shown he is the better Mike.
The short week didn't really help. You don't rush soft tissue injuries. Dallas gets a little break after this game so Overshown probably comes back Oct. 18.so much for a two week injury lol
Oh no doubt. Would’ve been nice him chasing after Daniel’s. But need to think long termThe short week didn't really help. You don't rush soft tissue injuries. Dallas gets a little break after this game so Overshown probably comes back Oct. 18.
AbsolutelyWinters and Overshown should battle for the WILB spot next to Barham. They can split time but the former Terp is the starter at ILB. I hope!
Yep and I don’t think that’s going away.Let me say I still think Overshown is a good player, the guy is just made out of glass.
This.Winters and Overshown should battle for the WILB spot next to Barham. They can split time but the former Terp is the starter at ILB. I hope!
Hell he can have an ingrown toenail and will be out 6-8 weeksAnyone relying on Overshown to be a starter is barking up the wrong knees.
![]()
Or maybe a low budget free agent for such an important need on our defense as usualBarham is a natural MIKE. Overshown should be WILL. Winters should be the backup. We need to draft Overshown's replacement next year.
R1: right tackle
R2 (if we have one) WILL
